SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Jugy3 on June 22, 2011, 03:16:43 PM
Thanks man it worked!
But i have some questions.
1) My shadow is not showing up on character select. Is it supposed to be like that?
2) When i try to play online with shadow i get disconnected after a few minutes.
3) Are there going to be future updates for shadow?

Thanks in advance!

1.err...he's over sonic so he replaces sonic there's no way of adding completely new slots yet
2.he desyncs wi-fi plus nintendo might watch a reply of the match and ban you if they figure you out
3.yes after I finish my voice pack
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Title.  Progress on my own stuff will be slowed kinda whilst I work with Divine on Dante. 

June 22, 2011, 06:41:17 PM #3528 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:59:11 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 06:36:31 PMTitle.  Progress on my own stuff will be slowed kinda whilst I work with Divine on Dante.  
I hope the PSA turns out well.
Well, it is good now. But I meant to say amazing. ;D


Quote from: KTH on June 22, 2011, 06:57:14 PM
Hey Sdo0m, you can post on KC MM blog?

Of course ^^ Every KC-MM Team Member can post on the blog.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 06:58:18 PM
Of course ^^ Every KC-MM Team Member can post on the blog.

Can you post a hack for me plz?

Quote from: KTH on June 22, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
Can you post a hack for me plz?

I'm afraid it's not that simple.  It depends on the hack and I'd still have to discuss it with the other team members first.


Hey SD, if you're looking for another taunt idea ( like the vageta dance, MJ dance etc...) click the spoilers.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

are you going to use starwaffles shadow for the next/final version? i can make recolors of it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 23, 2011, 12:49:48 AM
Hey SD, if you're looking for another taunt idea ( like the vageta dance, MJ dance etc...) click the spoilers.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 07:17:14 PMI'm afraid it's not that simple.  It depends on the hack and I'd still have to discuss it with the other team members first.
yeah like i asked for with my SMBZ mario moveset
btw i am not in a hurry but will it be posted in blog or not? just want to know :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 24, 2011, 02:27:17 PM
yeah like i asked for with my SMBZ mario moveset
btw i am not in a hurry but will it be posted in blog or not? just want to know :D

Yes, I am making the blog post today infact ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 24, 2011, 02:45:30 PMYes, I am making the blog post today infact ;)
awesome Thanks alot :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later