SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Colonel:SDo0m you know who that is?


Anivernage:well texture is just for reference, need a texture hacker to make the texture and recolors SDo0m post in the request thread.
he´s more muscular than shiek, no neck mask, and finally no horsetail and hair.

I just now saw the troll face as well. I also thought it was gonna be for ideas and inspiration, but not as a trolly joke. Oh well, you are a guy with sense of humor, did people not expect that?

And I didn't read all posts since they were too many as always, and also too long, but which character out of all of those did you like? Also, which one did you vote for?

Exactly why I picked Wolvereen :af2:
Cmon people...
An abandoned deadpool project
A spidy project in the works and way more progress than DP had

seriously, if the trollface didn't make it obvious, you have no sense of sarcastic humor :af:
Me on the other hand, I almost bought it before I saw the troll face in the update, but then I figured what the heck and voted wolvereen anyway.  Cause like, Ex lumberjack-ex-bioweapon test subjects in brawl would be sexy. another great alteernative to Logan would be X-23, basically the same thing, but with boobs and an entirely different attitude XD

^ Riiiighttttt.
Don't pull a "Cascade".

Anyways, voted for Taskmaster.  :>.>:
That would be interesting to see.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 08:52:05 PM
9 time ninjaed XD

60 votes have been reached, so now the secret will be revealed:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah, that's me.  I may actually make a section in the OP which defines "definite" future projects and "possible" future projects.  That way, I can make further clarify which movesets I am definitely doing so you can get hyped about them and movesets that I maybe doing.  This way, there is a lesser disappointment and it assures you guys which ones will definitely come.
You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.
The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 21, 2011, 06:09:17 AM
You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.
The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[
Does it matter? >.> He's just stating his opinion.. Let SDo0m be Sdo0m..

Quote from: ShadowMario/Anivernage on June 21, 2011, 12:25:20 AM
Colonel:SDo0m you know who that is?


Anivernage:well texture is just for reference, need a texture hacker to make the texture and recolors SDo0m post in the request thread.
he´s more muscular than shiek, no neck mask, and finally no horsetail and hair.

Nice ^^  Though it will need some touch-ups.  The head shape is really weird and at the moment it seems less "muscular" and more just bulky.  Spidey is pretty muscular, but more slender than a lot of superheroes.

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 21, 2011, 06:09:17 AM
You just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.
The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[

Wait so the fact that I couldn't give a flying f*** about overrated KC-MM franchises because I have neither played the games and/or do I care for the characters (in other words it's entirely down to what I think) somehow goes against what you stand for?

An opinion on GAME franchises goes against what you stand for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISJ--pvxmU&feature=related

That is all...

Quote from: cx_asuka on June 21, 2011, 04:24:06 AM
^ Riiiighttttt.
Don't pull a "Cascade".
I lol'd xD

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 21, 2011, 06:09:17 AMYou just went against everything I stand for. Except Ratchet AT LEAST. I ike him.  The rest are the opposite of what I think. >:[
Oh shush, this isn't about you.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 08:35:57 AM
Wait so the fact that I couldn't give a flying f*** about overrated KC-MM franchises because I have neither played the games and/or do I care for the characters (in other words it's entirely down to what I think) somehow goes against what you stand for?
An opinion on GAME franchises goes against what you stand for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISJ--pvxmU&feature=related
That is all...
Aaaaand i lol'd again xD

Silver gets so much hate :(
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

June 21, 2011, 09:00:04 AM #3489 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:01:28 AM by Miacis Kusanagi
SDoom, I think that the "manipulative" poll would have made a bit more sense if there had been, like ... 6 cliched characters, and 1-2 good ones. And not an equal proportion of good ones and "bad" ones.

Something like :

...
- Silver
- Asura the Hedgehog
- Riku
- Terra (from KH, not Terra Brandford from FF6)
- Vincent Valentine
- Kadaj
- Midna
- KOS-MOS
- Master Chief
- Ratchet
- :trollface:

Maybe with something like that, (a few more) people would have guessed the trolling. As it is, the poll sounded just like a mix of okay/mediocre characters.

Cause, honestly, I consider Wolverine a big cliché myself, and Riku is probably not the worst KH character in the lot (Terra ...  >:().
And even then, cliché/terrible characters do not necessarily lead to bad movesets. And vice-versa.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 21, 2011, 09:00:04 AM...
- Midna
Hey leave Midna out of this XD
I'll haunt you in your sleep >:3

But seriously speaking, i gotta agree with Miacis. I saw the reason and didn't vote at all, mainly because the characters up there didn't really interest me all that much. If Midna was on there however, then i'd vote XD

i dont voted on anything

since i know this was not a moveset Poll already then i saw Silver
i have heard Sdo0m is a Silver hater
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 20, 2011, 08:58:02 PM
And why would anyone be so focused on figuring out what you like SDoom? Really, why? XD

If you want people to know what you like, quit being roundabout and just make it. ¦D

U MAD BRO?

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on June 21, 2011, 09:00:04 AM
SDoom, I think that the "manipulative" poll would have made a bit more sense if there had been, like ... 6 cliched characters, and 1-2 good ones. And not an equal proportion of good ones and "bad" ones.

Something like :

...
- Silver
- Asura the Hedgehog
- Riku
- Terra (from KH, not Terra Brandford from FF6)
- Vincent Valentine
- Kadaj
- Midna
- KOS-MOS
- Master Chief
- Ratchet
- :trollface:

Maybe with something like that, (a few more) people would have guessed the trolling. As it is, the poll sounded just like a mix of okay/mediocre characters.

That would've been a pretty decent idea actually.  Too bad I don't know a couple of those characters.  But obviously that your example was just that.  An example.  Could've been any other characters.  I dunno, shoulda thought outside the box a bit more.


QuoteCause, honestly, I consider Wolverine a big cliché myself, and Riku is probably not the worst KH character in the lot (Terra ...  >:().

Well it wasn't really down to which character was the worst or best.  As I said, I don't really know or care for KH so I just picked any old character. 

QuoteAnd even then, cliché/terrible characters do not necessarily lead to bad movesets. And vice-versa.

This is true (infact, I of all people know this well), but also I have to have enough appreciation for the character to feel inspired to do them.  What I mean by that is if I don't care for the character, I'm not gonna have fun making them and as a result the PSA won't be as good.  This is why I constantly say that Viewtiful Joe is my proudest work.  I thoroughly enjoyed making him, and as a result he came out as my most polished, most balanced and probably my most diverse PSA imo.

June 21, 2011, 11:06:42 AM #3494 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 11:07:36 AM by DivineOverlord
sorry for the off topic:

Hey Sdoom, when you were working on Cloud over ike, did the game ever freeze when you select ike as your character and as your opponent?

I finished my Dante PSA but the game freezes if your playing as Ike and your opponent is Ike as well. It doesn't freeze if there is only one Ike on the battle field though. Right now, the pac file size if just 440KB so I don't know whats causing it to freeze when selecting two Ike's :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo