SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I'm on my phone so I havent had the chance to keep up with the topic. I have my feed back some days ago, and I love spider man. Yes I was a bit disappointed that it was mainly based off of mvc3 because I've never personally liked those games but its still my favorite hack of all time. I mastered the move set even god enough to keep up with brawl minus. (peach still gives me problems)   I'm just patiently waiting for the perhaps final release with the grab changes.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 23, 2011, 01:05:19 PM
I am having a hard time mastering Spidey, but the more I fail the more I play as Spidey. Can't wait till he's mastered :P
Talk about mastered, I main him. I always had a thing for light characters that had decently fast and powerful attacks.

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on July 23, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
Talk about mastered, I main him. I always had a thing for light characters that had decently fast and powerful attacks.

Same for me, I like speedy, light, and average power. Hence why Gray Fox is my perfect PSA choice.

Psst....like check the OP....

Since it's not the one I'm prioritising for Aafyre anymore, I've decided to add Groudon to my future movesets.  He won't be for a while though

Meh, I'm interested much more in Zero, Black Knight, and Arthur XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 23, 2011, 07:52:48 PM
Psst....like check the OP....

Since it's not the one I'm prioritising for Aafyre anymore, I've decided to add Groudon to my future movesets.  He won't be for a while though
I'm more interested in this guy...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so groudon is here and it isnt by aafyre request   he doesnt even has his own picture in the OP  so i see this was like a forced entry i hope he doesnt end like poor deadpool,kid buu,Roy or gotenks

On to spidey
how are the trows coming along  you said the trow where he swing the oponent around in his web was done  is there any chance we get a preview before the next version? becuase i bet spidey swinging the oponent around with his web will be the most epic trow ever even more epic thant melle mewtwo back trow where he trowed the oponent and then he would send shadow balls to his face xD but i bet spidey can beat that with his web
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Spidey's throws are done.  But they need graphics and balancing in areas. 

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2011, 08:13:23 PM
so groudon is here and it isnt by aafyre request   he doesnt even has his own picture in the OP 
Or he didn't have a picture of Groudon ready? He can always add it later anyway x)

Who's throw attributes are you using for the web swing throw? G&W's can work well for it becuase he spins them around and throws them in a plain direction. The twirlling part will look wierd but it still looks good.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 23, 2011, 08:25:54 PM
Who's throw attributes are you using for the web swing throw? G&W's can work well for it becuase he spins them around and throws them in a plain direction. The twirlling part will look wierd but it still looks good.

Well the positions of the enemies are fine.  It just looks rather funny at the moment because the two Web Throws are absent of webs, so it looks like Spidey is throwing them with his mind powers or something.

Also, would anybody be able to make a voice pack for Spidey for me?  I can send whoever is willing to do it all the voice clips for his MvC3 voice.  I believe if you use Swandz 0.1 you can have longer sounds so you won't need to split any.  Here are the quotes that I'll definitely need:

- Web Ball!
- Web Swing!
- Spider Sting!
- Crawler...ASSAULT!!  Havin' fun yet?! (all as one voice clip if possible, so there is room for more voices)
- Does what a Spider Can! (and possibly an alternate version for when he says "Do your job"!)
- My Spider Sense is tingling!

Those are the only ones that I'll definitely need.  Use all the voice clips Sheik has, and be creative.  There's plenty to work with in the MvC3 pack of voices ;)  Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ox6gdib8azc7yf1

Also, I most likely won't do Maximum Spider.  The animation wouldn't be too hard, but for it to look badass it needs that massive web graphic (or it needs that "dynamic super background" you get in the earlier fighting games and MUGEN) and there simply is not enough file space for something that grand.  And the wall clinging won't be added unfortunately.  Though let's be honest, it's a gimmick that you probably won't even use half the time because not every stage has "climbable" walls.

So he's finalized? All he needs is your choice of MvC3 recolors and such, a sound pack, and he's done?

Hey guys.
Jaklub released Sawndz 0.1 so you can insert longer sounds.
No more trimming down sounds to fit in a certain limit :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think I finally am starting to master Spidey ;D I just beat a spider man on a 1 on 1 match and won with all my lives :af2:YES! THIS IS DELICOUS!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood