SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hi.
A freezing problem will occur sometimes when finishing a match.

The game will try to transition to the results screen after a match, but then the screen will go black and freeze.
Like I said this will only happen sometimes. :P

Can't wait for the final version still. :)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Thanks for telling me about these problems:
1) @Checkmate - Strange, I set the spear graphic and hitbox to the Throw Bone (51) which I can assure you I've animated in Brawlbox.  However actually now that I think about it, Shadow has a different bone structure to Sonic so his Throw bone may be another bone.  I'll try it out with 52 and 53 as well.

2) @s o u l z e r o - Another strange glitch.  The file size is definately within the limit range (though I will attempt to reduce it nonetheless).  Although one thing I did notice is that for some reason, he can move on the results screen if you press a button.  I honestly have no idea why this is. 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 01, 2010, 11:01:26 PM


2) @s o u l z e r o - Another strange glitch.  The file size is definately within the limit range (though I will attempt to reduce it nonetheless).  Although one thing I did notice is that for some reason, he can move on the results screen if you press a button.  I honestly have no idea why this is. 
Allow interupt is on all of his win animations.

This project is a mess @.@ Loads of glitches have just appeared on moves I haven't even altered!  Those Allow Interrupts for example.  I NOT ONCE altered the Win animations from mastaklo's hack, but they are some how there.

Methinks I'm gonna just abandon this Shadow PSA.  It has too many problems and a lot of them have just appeared for no reason.  I'll continue working on Viewtiful Joe as well as putting up a poll for a new PSA.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 02, 2010, 05:07:27 PM
This project is a mess @.@ Loads of glitches have just appeared on moves I haven't even altered!  Those Allow Interrupts for example.  I NOT ONCE altered the Win animations from mastaklo's hack, but they are some how there.

Methinks I'm gonna just abandon this Shadow PSA.  It has too many problems and a lot of them have just appeared for no reason.  I'll continue working on Viewtiful Joe as well as putting up a poll for a new PSA.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ah, well. It's you choice anyways. :P
At least the Viewtiful Joe PSA of yours is out, that was on my plzwait&c list!  :)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 02, 2010, 05:07:27 PM
This project is a mess @.@ Loads of glitches have just appeared on moves I haven't even altered!  Those Allow Interrupts for example.  I NOT ONCE altered the Win animations from mastaklo's hack, but they are some how there.

Methinks I'm gonna just abandon this Shadow PSA.  It has too many problems and a lot of them have just appeared for no reason.  I'll continue working on Viewtiful Joe as well as putting up a poll for a new PSA.
T~T

November 02, 2010, 08:24:54 PM #51 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:28:08 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Pretty good news!!  Check the OP for progress on Viewtiful Joe.  As you can see, quite a lot has been done!  Voomerang now is much more genuine (the animation is much closer to the actual Voomerang animation) and the Shocking Pink Bomb is done (it was actually pitifully easy to do, all I had to do was say "Generate Item: Toon Link's Bomb" and then make him drop it.

This said though, I have yet to test it, and the hardest parts are yet to come (programming Mach Speed and Slow o.O) but some of you will definately be able to test it fairly soon :D

EDIT: On a side note, who voted "Other" in the poll without actually specifying what they wanted?  That's kinda useless  r)

ALL VOTE DEADPOOL AND SUPPORT THE UPCOMING VERTEXTURE BY JOHNCLB!!!!!!!
xD
if u didnt notice, i just voted for deadpool in ur poll

I voted "other" because I want to see a Ryu PSA, and I don't want to make him because I know I won't make it like everyone wants.

Can't wait to see Chuck Norris. I was gona do it when I got better at PSA but you'd probably make a better one and I had the same idea of just standing close to him would give you damage. Good luck with that PSA!
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

OMG!!!
i didnt see spiderman over falcon in ur poll!!!
im making HIM and yesss its over falcon!!!!!

November 03, 2010, 01:45:16 AM #56 Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:25:54 PM by Soverign
Deadpool FTW!! :happy:

November 03, 2010, 09:01:28 PM #57 Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 09:05:11 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
I have a present for all of you :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just saying that:

Three new poll options have been added:
Iron Man
The Black Knight (Fire Emblem)
Dr Eggman (Dr Robotnik)

;)