SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n: When do you think ShadowV2 is coming out?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Come on man he just finished Shadow V1 not even a week ago... Give him time.. :srs:
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on December 30, 2010, 05:57:11 PM
Come on man he just finished Shadow V1 not even a week ago... Give him time.. :srs:
Sorry. *hides*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too). 

I spent all night and morning working on that pack, and I didn't do it just for it not to be used. Since mines to "official" one, USE THE DAMN THING.

I still haven't slept yet, and can't now. >_>;

Oh, and good job on figuring that out, because between you and me, Light Speed Attack was a random lucky fluke, cause I have no clue how I ended up making it. XD I know how to do it NOW, but back then, it was pure random luck. ¦D


December 30, 2010, 06:10:54 PM #469 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 06:33:49 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too).  

I spent all night and morning working on that pack, and I didn't do it just for it not to be used. Since mines to "official" one, USE THE DAMN THING.

I still haven't slept yet, and can't now. >_>;

Oh, and good job on figuring that out, because between you and me, Light Speed Attack was a random lucky fluke, cause I have no clue how I ended up making it. XD I know how to do it NOW, but back then, it was pure random luck. ¦D

!

Yessir!  Right away sir!
*Hides to reconfigure the textures of the pack to fit Wave's Hyper Shadow*
....Hmmm
I took a look at the Hyper Shadow and the problem is the fact that the model doesn't have the Hyper quills either.  Just the regular Shadow quills (and I can't be asked to do the whole bone renaming thing again, far too tedious for my liking).  HOWEVER, I'm DEFINITELY using the both of the Final Smash models (cuz they look smexy) so it's getting some usage definitely ^^

To be honest, my Light Speed Attack was a bit of a fluke too.  Same with the whole "home into the centre of the stage" thing.  I think I may have a further look into what causes him to do that....

Probably not though....*shiver*

SIlent, you CAN'T make the exact same hyper spines on him. I tried that months it ago, it ain't possible. You'll get something similar looking, but they won't be the right size or length, or even look as accurate. The spines aren't bone or vertex edits, they're animations. That's why the Final Smash version always have the spines, because I swapped the animations for the normal spines with the hyper ones.

And you obviously didn't check the folder that says "For use with Hyper Sonic or Hyper Fitmotions", because that's where you'll find the other Hyper Shadow that isn't bone edited, so you can use a FitMotion in order to to have the right spines and animations.

Bottom line, in other to have the hyper spines, you HAVE to use animations. There isn't another way, due to the fact that Sonic's spines hate being vertexed, bone edited or not.

That's all there is to it. If you want Hyper Shadow to have to spines, you'll have to do what I did for Hyper Sonic and swap the specific parts of the animation that has the spines for them. For every single animation. Though Hyper Sonic has all of Sonic's done already, s any of Sonic's animations that are still around, you can just pull from there.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too). 

I spent all night and morning working on that pack, and I didn't do it just for it not to be used. Since mines to "official" one, USE THE DAMN THING.

I still haven't slept yet, and can't now. >_>;

Oh, and good job on figuring that out, because between you and me, Light Speed Attack was a random lucky fluke, cause I have no clue how I ended up making it. XD I know how to do it NOW, but back then, it was pure random luck. ¦D
@Wave Personally, I think you've hit those textures of Shadow spot on. The entire model and textures looks like the real Shadow, even the shoes are actually right since no one else seemed to get them right. I've already got your Brawl style Shadow but I'll gladly replace that with the new one. Of course, I bet you won't pay attention to this since I'm not important to anyone but I'm just putting it out. This would definitely fit SDoom's PSA.

@SDoom Did you look at the homing-into-the-center-of-the-stage bit in Hyper and Full Throttle Sonic's PSA or did you manage to recreate a different version all by yourself?

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
SIlent, you CAN'T make the exact same hyper spines on him. I tried that months it ago, it ain't possible. You'll get something similar looking, but they won't be the right size or length, or even look as accurate. The spines aren't bone or vertex edits, they're animations. That's why the Final Smash version always have the spines, because I swapped the animations for the normal spines with the hyper ones.

And you obviously didn't check the folder that says "For use with Hyper Sonic or Hyper Fitmotions", because that's where you'll find the other Hyper Shadow that isn't bone edited, so you can use a FitMotion in order to to have the right spines and animations.

Bottom line, in other to have the hyper spines, you HAVE to use animations. There isn't another way, due to the fact that Sonic's spines hate being vertexed, bone edited or not.

That's all there is to it. If you want Hyper Shadow to have to spines, you'll have to do what I did for Hyper Sonic and swap the specific parts of the animation that has the spines for them. For every single animation. Though Hyper Sonic has all of Sonic's done already, s any of Sonic's animations that are still around, you can just pull from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8l2h3DOMK4



This is the model that I used before done simply with bone rotation and renaming on a Shadow hack before.  No FitSonicMotionEtc.pac required (so this is essentially One-Slot I think). 

The spines stay completely in place without any sort of animations (as you can see in the picture, there is no FitSonicMotionEtc.pac loaded).  Did you forget to rename them when you tried?

Quote from: Ct.OWN on December 30, 2010, 08:57:04 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too).  

I spent all night and morning working on that pack, and I didn't do it just for it not to be used. Since mines to "official" one, USE THE DAMN THING.

I still haven't slept yet, and can't now. >_>;

Oh, and good job on figuring that out, because between you and me, Light Speed Attack was a random lucky fluke, cause I have no clue how I ended up making it. XD I know how to do it NOW, but back then, it was pure random luck. ¦D
@Wave Personally, I think you've hit those textures of Shadow spot on. The entire model and textures looks like the real Shadow, even the shoes are actually right since no one else seemed to get them right. I've already got your Brawl style Shadow but I'll gladly replace that with the new one. Of course, I bet you won't pay attention to this since I'm not important to anyone but I'm just putting it out. This would definitely fit SDoom's PSA.

@SDoom Did you look at the homing-into-the-center-of-the-stage bit in Hyper and Full Throttle Sonic's PSA or did you manage to recreate a different version all by yourself?

Considering I've been staring at you for the past few days because of Hazama, I already know who you are. XD

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :3

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 09:51:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8l2h3DOMK4



This is the model that I used before done simply with bone rotation and renaming on a Shadow hack before.  No FitSonicMotionEtc.pac required (so this is essentially One-Slot I think).  

The spines stay completely in place without any sort of animations (as you can see in the picture, there is no FitSonicMotionEtc.pac loaded).  Did you forget to rename them when you tried?



BULL[censored]! D<

Yes I'm sure I renamed them, it's the first thing I do ahead of time! I input everything for them, even the size number! But they were always too short and too small, he looked more like classic Super Sonic than Hyper Sonic.

Ugh...Send me that privately and I'll make it work with my texture in a few short minutes. All I'd have to do is import vertex sets 0, 1 and 2 onto your model[/size], put my textures in, and BAM, done. >_>

I hate Sonic. I really do. XD;

Good job on easily accomplishing what a lot of us failed at Silent. I'm even more proud of you. XD



"It's absolutely FANTASTIC!! BEST HAXORZ EVA!!"

Just saying lol

Animations on point!

Quote from: Hax on December 30, 2010, 10:26:42 PM
Are you mixing my 2 favorite movesets together?
:happy:

The irony of this is that I was actually working on a new version of Hyper Sonic. I'm starting to think I won't need to bother now. ¦D

And figures, he logs off. Meh. >_>


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 10:34:07 PM
Quote from: Hax on December 30, 2010, 10:26:42 PM
Are you mixing my 2 favorite movesets together?
:happy:

The irony of this is that I was actually working on a new version of Hyper Sonic. I'm starting to think I won't need to bother now. ¦D

And figures, he logs off. Meh. >_>
Cool! Love to see it when you're done  8D

FALSE ALARM!

Sorry Silent, but I knew I was right. ¦P



The Hyper Shadow on the left is done the exact same way you did yours. Bone edit only. However, the one on the right is the correct look, as the spines are longer, bigger and higher, plus aren't simply pointing back straight and curve to the back instead, like originally intended. And yes, the right one is using the Fitmotion animations.

First off, when you change up the spines, it's not just the rotation you change, you have to copy the translation over too, so they position correctly. Two, there's the scale, which affects the size. However, while all the changes made will work and show in BrawlBox, when you put it ingame, it doesn't look the same at all.

So yeah, even if you make it the same in BrawlBox, it still isn't once you play as it. However, I have to admit that  the look does work for Hyper Shadow. It makes him not look like Hyper Sonic with different shoes. ¦D

So I'll update the pack with the one slot Hyper Shadow in there. :3 I'll just send it over to you though, so you don't have to download it all over again.


Yeah I forgot to say about the translation and scaling XD  However I did do that when I did my Shadow.  Although I had to tweak it a bit since the quills were a tad off balance at first.

However, many thanks for the great new model Wave ^^ I'll definitely be using it.

Now to do all the recolour textures for Hyper Shadow again! r)