SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: jokekid on January 02, 2011, 08:35:02 PM
could u introduce super saiyan somewhere?
maybe just as a side effect of the final smash, but i mean, its a need...

or include ape goku...

this idea might sound crazy but plz read and think about it:

use 2 psa's for one, like Gbowser, u could use donkey kong and make him bigger through animations...

i mean i read somewhere anyone can transform into anyone, maybe if u study bowser and gbowser's psa u might find how to create a temporal transformation...

i know it would be crazy cuz this would mean disabling a character...
but maybe when the clone engine comes out u could update it to use a new character slot...

I DO REALIZE U PROBABLY WONT DO THIS, BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE ONE AWESOME IDEA ^^

thnx for reading

He could maybe disable Warioman or something. That way a real character isn't taken out. I don't know much about that though, so I don't know if it's possible.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hey guys.  Just saying that over during the next 3 weeks or so, I WON'T be able to work on any projects all the much.  I'll pop on the forum a bit, but I have to revise for important mock exams which are coming up next week. 

So sorry bout that :P

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 03, 2011, 12:19:22 PM
Hey guys.  Just saying that over during the next 3 weeks or so, I WON'T be able to work on any projects all the much.  I'll pop on the forum a bit, but I have to revise for important mock exams which are coming up next week. 

So sorry bout that :P
Have fun on your break =)


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 03, 2011, 05:40:11 PM
At least tell me you finished the pikachu animations T-T

I woulda done them yesterday if it wasn't for the fact that I had loads of family come round yesterday so I was busy the whole day.

Actually to be honest there's a couple of people that I said I'd take a look at things for but haven't really got round to doing it.  I will try my best to find time, but I honestly can't promise much.


Cookiez. :af2:

Seriously, though, I only used VJoe of your PSAs. :srs:

Drako Yoshi, I has to say it's a fantastic PSA, and able to be a permanent slot on Yoshi for every single person out there.

Ok SDo0m, I have to say you did an excellent job on the final version of Shadow, I have a lot of fun playing as him and he's not too strong or weak now he's just right, the only thing I did for myself was make him Sonic's speed since I'm guessing you didn't want to make another version at that speed, really I think this should be the last Shadow PSA attempt because I don't think anyone else has the time or patience to make anything better than this

Example fight of mine(Just got a capture Card) using him in Brawl +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepCFUMs0Pk

He kicks ass

Quote from: Sanitys Theif on January 05, 2011, 06:15:33 PM
Ok SDo0m, I have to say you did an excellent job on the final version of Shadow, I have a lot of fun playing as him and he's not too strong or weak now he's just right, the only thing I did for myself was make him Sonic's speed since I'm guessing you didn't want to make another version at that speed, really I think this should be the last Shadow PSA attempt because I don't think anyone else has the time or patience to make anything better than this

Example fight of mine(Just got a capture Card) using him in Brawl +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepCFUMs0Pk

He kicks ass

YESH!

That's good to hear ^^ In the current version, his speed is only a tad slower than Sonic's but it doesn't really matter too much imo.  This is definitely the very last of Shadow I'll be doing.  And that's a great video too.  I think I'll add it to the vault thumbnails if you don't mind ;)

Gotta go with Shadow.  It's so much better than Mastaklo's, it's not even funny (no offense Mastaklo).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 05, 2011, 06:37:28 PM
YESH!

That's good to hear ^^ In the current version, his speed is only a tad slower than Sonic's but it doesn't really matter too much imo.  This is definitely the very last of Shadow I'll be doing.  And that's a great video too.  I think I'll add it to the vault thumbnails if you don't mind ;)

Yea it's just my preference for canonization, I'm a pain in the ass lol

Yea sure you can use it if you want I don't care, you use Vbrawl right so this could show how he works in Brawl+

Also, I duon't know if you know, but the link to Shadow's download on the first page is broken, it brings you to Brawlvault but says there's nothing to display, you need to update the link

Wow shadow plays better in B+ than B-.... that's odd

But Drako Yoshi all the way.. However I wish he was A little stronger soo he's balanced with my collection... Aka. People who are B- .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

If you plan to do Goku, check out Super Smash Flash 2. He's got a couple nice looking moves =]



Hey SDo0m, I really like your Shadow. You did a great job giving him a balanced but varied moveset.

However, I get two different freezing issues depending on the pieces of the package I install...

If I try to use your common5.pac I get freezing and beeps upon loading the versus menu (Riivolution and Gecko).

I also get freezing and a beep when I select Shadow as P1 after loading him using Riivolution. P2, P3, P4 still work; all players can use him if I load hacks with Gecko, but I don't get his new sound pack, so I assume this was not the intended loading method.

Thanks for your work, creativity, and any help with these issues.