SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

lol its only right  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 05:33:10 PM
Remember this?  I didn't :af:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9aAAa_wz8

Now I can re-recreate it to perfectly suit Vegeta.  T'will be the last thing I do though.

I was just gonna ask if you were gonna make that a secret taunt~!


Aw man... Dudley sounded really cool. and I love street fighter anyways. But glad vageta looks awesome. Good thing hes over wolf, I never play as him.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Animations done for Vegeta so far:

[spoiler]Wait1, WaitItem
WalkBrake, WalkSlow, WalkMiddle,WalkFast
Turn
Dash, Run, RunBrake
TurnRun, TurnRunBrake
JumpF, JumpB, JumpAerialF, JumpAerialB
Fall, FallF, FallB
FallAerial, FallAerialF, FallAerialB
JumpSquat
EscapeN, EscapeB, EscapeF, EscapeAir
GuardOff, Rebound

Attack11, Attack12, Attack100

Not all these are fully custom, but all are "done"

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 12:57:02 AMAnimations done for Vegeta so far: [spoiler]Wait1, WaitItem WalkBrake, WalkSlow, WalkMiddle,WalkFast Turn Dash, Run, RunBrake TurnRun, TurnRunBrake JumpF, JumpB, JumpAerialF, JumpAerialB Fall, FallF, FallB FallAerial, FallAerialF, FallAerialB JumpSquat EscapeN, EscapeB, EscapeF, EscapeAir GuardOff, Rebound Attack11, Attack12, Attack100 Not all these are fully custom, but all are "done"
Great.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 12:57:02 AM
Animations done for Vegeta so far:

[spoiler]Wait1, WaitItem
WalkBrake, WalkSlow, WalkMiddle,WalkFast
Turn
Dash, Run, RunBrake
TurnRun, TurnRunBrake
JumpF, JumpB, JumpAerialF, JumpAerialB
Fall, FallF, FallB
FallAerial, FallAerialF, FallAerialB
JumpSquat
EscapeN, EscapeB, EscapeF, EscapeAir
GuardOff, Rebound

Attack11, Attack12, Attack100

Not all these are fully custom, but all are "done"

Coolio
Vegeta, Tekkaman Blade, Zero are your PSA's I'm most excited for bruh


I'm between Option 1 and Option 4 from that poll. D:

And you gotta update the breakdance animation video with the current model. XD

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on January 03, 2012, 01:57:25 AM
Coolio
Vegeta, Tekkaman Blade, Zero are your PSA's I'm most excited for bruh


This, especially Blade. He's amazingly sexeh, and you have all permission to use my recolors for Zero and Blade, I made them specifically in hopes that you'd use them! :D

Having trouble sticking to one PSA eh?

Tekkaman Blade, Cloud Revamp, and Vegeta all at the same time. Personally, if I tried that, I'd end up either going crazy or just dropped two and work on one.

I don't know how you do it...

Also, I have another PSA related question. Actually, two.

1. How do I get a move to cancel into a landing frame (a special one) via PSA?

2. How can I make a character be able to phase through another character? Like while rolling forward or backwards during a special?

I've tried to get both to work, but they're not working the way I want them to... 1. Doesn't cancel upon landing on the ground. and 2. doesn't perfectly phase through characters, it can still push people and sometimes not go through.

If you could help (or anyone else browsing) could, that would be grateful!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


And so, with that, Cloud's down B will replace his normal run, with that one. ._.

so vegeta will have an atack 100?  i dont remeber reading a  about a continous attack on the moveset. but i guess you changed it becuase it "felt" better that way
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 05:33:10 PM
Remember this?  I didn't :af:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9aAAa_wz8

Now I can re-recreate it to perfectly suit Vegeta.  T'will be the last thing I do though.

That is amazing.

Why have I never seen that man.

Can't wait to see the actual Vegina performing that dance.