SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 11, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
Not to be a pest, but it's spelled, "Galick Gun" not "Galactic Gun".


SDoom, I have a quick question:

I want to make more animations for Link's Navi model. Do I just make a new animation in the FitMotion and animate it the way I like?

Also, how would I go an add this new animation via PSA?
I know spelled wrong... silly me

Finished the animation for the Final Flash (it came out sexy, 164 frames compared to Galick Gun's 140) and the D Taunt for Vegeta.  I'll just need to do the PSA work for Vegeta's specials and taunts and I'll release a beta.

Note that the beta won't include the Final Smash/SSJ transformation quite yet (which consequently means no Final Flash either), but it will contain the Scouter and Over 9000 taunt and Galick Gun.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 13, 2012, 12:32:18 AM
Finished the animation for the Final Flash (it came out sexy, 164 frames compared to Galick Gun's 140) and the D Taunt for Vegeta.  I'll just need to do the PSA work for Vegeta's specials and taunts and I'll release a beta.

Note that the beta won't include the Final Smash/SSJ transformation quite yet (which consequently means no Final Flash either), but it will contain the Scouter and Over 9000 taunt and Galick Gun.
If you ask me it should be a small team of beta tester 4-8 around. I doubt EVERYBODY will give feed back.
I either way will make a vid and give the feedback like that.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on February 13, 2012, 12:52:28 AM
If you ask me it should be a small team of beta tester 4-8 around. I doubt EVERYBODY will give feed back.
I either way will make a vid and give the feedback like that.

Kid Buu had about 20 though (and almost all of them gave helpful feedback), and I want Vegeta to be more public. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 13, 2012, 12:59:03 AM
Kid Buu had about 20 though (and almost all of them gave helpful feedback), and I want Vegeta to be more public. 
Ah ok. Like I said I'll make a vid and give you a Feedback through that.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

IIRC, you said that he would have Final Flash instead of Big Bang Attack right? Or is it in there somewhere? im just curious.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

If your still looking, I'll be more then willing to test him.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 13, 2012, 02:48:47 AM
If your still looking, I'll be more then willing to test him.
Im not asking him to put it in, im just asking if he is still gonna use it, or not. Its fine either way.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 11, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
Not to be a pest, but it's spelled, "Galick Gun" not "Galactic Gun".


SDoom, I have a quick question:

I want to make more animations for Link's Navi model. Do I just make a new animation in the FitMotion and animate it the way I like?

Also, how would I go an add this new animation via PSA?
Just so this isn't missed.


And that's great news on the Vegeta progress, I cannot wait to try him out!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

As always, loving your animations. Can't wait to try it out personally.

I'd love to beta Vegeta. He's not my favorite DBZ character, nor do I like him all that much as a character period (The short tempered semi-good guys aren't my cup of tea) But I am more then able to give some fair feedback.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 13, 2012, 12:59:03 AMKid Buu had about 20 though (and almost all of them gave helpful feedback), and I want Vegeta to be more public. 
i will also try to give good feedback
then the beta is ready to be sent

btw did you got my PM with SSJ head/eyes is on blasterM bone now

the other models is also soon ready im just needing one to send me a .max of buu saga
so i can make GT outfit out of it and SSJ4 as FS eyes/SSJ mode(if filesize is fine for it as i for some reason dont think it is)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'd love to Beta test like I did with Buu, if you're not too full already.

is  there any need for everyone to keep asking he said he was going to make the beta public
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]