SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Ahem...I know someone who's a robot...
XD
I kid lol

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 06:07:29 AM
Ahem...I know someone who's a robot...
XD
I kid lol

ASTRO BOY!!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

mecha sonic(not metal sonic) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

There is a possibility that someone got the right answer.  Maybe.  Depends on whether I ate my scrambled eggs.

February 23, 2012, 08:20:23 PM #6409 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:24:30 PM by xZedkiel
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 23, 2012, 08:17:24 PM
There is a possibility that someone got the right answer.  Maybe.  Depends on whether I ate my scrambled eggs.
*sees reoccurring phrase* o:... *finally gets hint* ;o...
Mecha Sonic. *High Fives MarioDK*


o.o i know.... SNORLAX!   
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 23, 2012, 08:50:56 PM #6412 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:58:01 PM by dpgthirteen
I hope its Metal over Wolf, I think I have heard it a few times on this thread that Vegetas moveset will only work with Vegeta models.
---------------------
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess.....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Actually, I think Zed got it with "Something Eggman created" and my answer of "Omega" kinda follows through with that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 23, 2012, 08:43:38 PM
nope.avi


:>.>:

You're... you're... I don't know what you are, but you're something.. I'll get back to you later on what you are.. T.T

Hey SDoom, can you help me figure out something? (Brackets will explain them in brawl terms)

I'm trying to get Kratos (Link) to fire a Shockwave (Arrow) with his neutral special the way that Mario/Wolf/Pikachu/etc do. Can you help me with this?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 23, 2012, 10:02:02 PM
Hey SDoom, can you help me figure out something? (Brackets will explain them in brawl terms)

I'm trying to get Kratos (Link) to fire a Shockwave (Arrow) with his neutral special the way that Mario/Wolf/Pikachu/etc do. Can you help me with this?

Can you not just use Generate Article 1?  I'm pretty sure that's what Eldiran's Zero uses for his full charge blaster. 

Is that all? I'm just thinking because Link's works differently, because In brawl the arrow would be there on startup and loop and not fire until the end animation.

Unless It'd have to be done in a different way...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 23, 2012, 10:22:16 PM #6419 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:42:31 PM by KiDTeeCT
it's RK MK11 or some robot thing I don't know the name but it's a assist trophy in brawl and someone guess this

edit It's Ray MK II someone said it on the last page and SDoom said a while back he wanted to do a PSA on him so I'm pretty sure the guy answer is right. (sorry i don't want to look for his name but you know who you are)