Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1787265 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6360 on: February 20, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »

It is totally going to be the paddle from Pong. I win.

A bit off topic, but as for the old Zero I suppose from a moveset point of view it has aged very well. It is still very unique, unlike many movesets, having a focus far more on movability (because I can't think of a better work) than on having as many effects and mind blowing attacks as possible. It has wonderful concepts too. The taunt with the red clone of Zero walking out was fantastic, and the downsmash was both original and impressive. It was revolutionary. On the other hand the animations are very dated, some parts are still very Link, and I found it odd that they have a move to add a shield (which link didn't need a move to have), that becomes his boomerang for a use. It was fantastic for it's time, but I think it's pretty easy to justify an upgrade.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6361 on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:24 PM »

I'd totally get the Zero PSA again if it had some custom animations.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #6362 on: February 20, 2012, 10:04:59 PM »

SD: If you wouldn't mind, I would very much appreciate your opinion on my three latest hacks via Video review. They aren't the best imports in the world, but I could use a little publicity, at least for these three imports. Cause I put god knows how much effort into them.
    Scervo: Pending still
    Krystal: Available on  my Vault
    Rock Lee: Available on my vault

I don't really care what you say, if they're good, bad or what, I just need some feedback on the rigging and whatnot, from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6363 on: February 21, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »

SD: If you wouldn't mind, I would very much appreciate your opinion on my three latest hacks via Video review. They aren't the best imports in the world, but I could use a little publicity, at least for these three imports. Cause I put god knows how much effort into them.

I don't really care what you say, if they're good, bad or what, I just need some feedback on the rigging and whatnot, from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

I won't do a video review, but you will get something Wink

Uncle0wnage
    Hyper Kitten

Just an avid hacker.

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6364 on: February 21, 2012, 02:05:41 PM »

Protip: You look like an entitled kid by whining about not getting enough publicity. Especially when you ask a popular hacker to take his own time to put you in the spotlight. If your imports aren't getting many downloads, get better at importing and rigging instead of trying to take a shortcut that no other hacker who imports tries to take. You're disrespecting everyone else on the model import board and their work by trying to get the spotlight. Asking him to critique your hacks is okay, but it should be through a pm, not a public post in his thread. It is off topic and disruptive. Asking for your hacks to get special treatment in the form of a video review is unprofessional and childish.
    No trolling or flaming intended.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6365 on: February 21, 2012, 02:16:09 PM »

I won't do a video review, but you will get something Wink

Video review or not, to be honest I just want a pro's opinion on my work Smiley I'm still learning, so I want to learn the right way, from feedback and experience.(They aren't getting much feedback on the actual hack) It doesn't hurt to get an opinion from someone who actually knows what they're doing XD and I'm only asking you cause I know DSX8 or BJ wouldn't be in the mood for it *shrug*

Like I said, it doesn't matter if you like it, love it, or hate it, just need some opinion =3
    And I'm repeating myself aren't I Mario Facepalm but you get what I mean.

@UncleOwnage: At what point does it sound like I'm whining? And saying No Trolling or Flaming intended doesn't make it come off as trolling or flaming any less than it possibly is. :/ That's like telling someone to "piss off" and saying no offense intended after, it doesn't change the fact you told them to piss off or change the impression of the phrase you used.

All he really needs to do is download any of them once, and give some feedback, that's all I'm asking for. It's up to him if he wants to keep them on his SD card after he's done fooling around with them.

Uncle0wnage
    Hyper Kitten

Just an avid hacker.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6366 on: February 21, 2012, 02:38:35 PM »

Actually you asked for it via video review, not just in text form. Don't try to change what you posted around. You should ask one of the better importers such as BJ, Pikazz, etc. I'm sure they could give you accurate and helpful comments. I said you should pm him the request, and "I could use publicity, I put who knows how much time into them." sounds like whining to me. The forums are pretty dead and have been for awhile, there are very few hackers who ever get publicity or decent critique, mainly because there are a ton of lurkers who don't post or comment on threads.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6367 on: February 21, 2012, 02:54:33 PM »

Yeah, I asked for it via video review, but when he said no I did the mature thing and said I'd take the review if it be video or not. Instead of insisting on a video review alone. It'd be an honor to get a video review, but if he doesn't have the time or interest I can't force him to make one.

There's a difference between whining and simply asking for it, and if I did cross that line, it was very little. And god knows how much work I put into those hacks, and the crap I had to go through to get them to work...

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6368 on: February 21, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »

Just STFU, you both  are getting completely off topic and starting a flaming war, which is sometimes entertaining but against the rules.
    I mean, is pride really that important to post **** just to "win"?

And aside from that:
    SD, just wondering, have you played/bough soulcalibur V? ; )

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6369 on: February 21, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »

Protip: You look like an entitled kid by whining about not getting enough publicity. Especially when you ask a popular hacker to take his own time to put you in the spotlight. If your imports aren't getting many downloads, get better at importing and rigging instead of trying to take a shortcut that no other hacker who imports tries to take. You're disrespecting everyone else on the model import board and their work by trying to get the spotlight. Asking him to critique your hacks is okay, but it should be through a pm, not a public post in his thread. It is off topic and disruptive. Asking for your hacks to get special treatment in the form of a video review is unprofessional and childish.
    No trolling or flaming intended.

funny how u call it a "protip" and talk about him being childish, when u take the time to write that wall of text not only once, but TWICE...

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6370 on: February 21, 2012, 04:28:26 PM »

funny how u call it a "protip" and talk about him being childish, when u take the time to write that wall of text not only once, but TWICE...

^My thoughts exactly...

Also SD, how did you fix your frame dropping problems when you were recording? I moved some wires on my setup and now I'm droping frames like mad after about a minute of recording.

On topic:
    VAGETAAAAAAAAA *Hype train*

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6371 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »

I missed a few pages... and skimmed a few...

So I'm to understand that SD gave Vegeta to MarioDK

Coolio. MarioDK knows what he's doing.

As far as imports go... the thing about popularity on this site seems to be if it comes with a moveset or not... or if the character is just badace...

Best way to get your import some popularity... find someone willing to moveset it... or make one on your own.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Uncle0wnage
    Hyper Kitten

Just an avid hacker.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6372 on: February 21, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »

@kagemaru
    So true.
    @jokekid
    Just trying to explain my point in terms naru would understand, with less flame. If anything your comment is uneeded spam.
    @naru
    Listen to kagemaru. He has good points. Learning psa is a must. Just realize most people's hacks don't get much publicity/popularity. Even ones I've spent over 50 hours on get  minimal downloads and such. It's just how the forums and bv are.
    @sdoom
    Sorry for this "flame-war" that I apparently started, I just like seeing people work hard to get recognition. I hope to see previews of whatever is next on your agenda in the near future.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6373 on: February 21, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »

I missed a few pages... and skimmed a few...

So I'm to understand that SD gave Vegeta to MarioDK

Coolio. MarioDK knows what he's doing.

As far as imports go... the thing about popularity on this site seems to be if it comes with a moveset or not... or if the character is just badace...

Best way to get your import some popularity... find someone willing to moveset it... or make one on your own.

Lee will have a moveset...
    And so will Scervo and Krystal at some point.
    Lee is easiest to animate, so he'll be priority one.
    I'm remaking his rig entirely as we speak. It should be more non-psa friendly than the other one. IE, it may not need a motionetc for it to look good.

It may also have final smash eyes and expressions, but I need some questions I posted in a/a help answered first :/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6374 on: February 21, 2012, 06:43:13 PM »

NZM, you were told to not to request on threads that don't belong to you or are not open to requests. Don't do it again.

Now, back on topic, if you may.

Pages:  1 ... 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: