Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789229 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6510 on: March 19, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »

I know your SMBZ Sonic is an older hack of yours but is it incompatible with certain skins? I know the game stops loading after I choose a stage with Nanobud's shadow selected.
    thats my hack and that old is the hack not anyway idk why you got that problem since ppl got somes with some hacks while for other the hack works 100% perfect (like as ppl got problems with vegeta model+woflegeta moveset)
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:35:45 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6511 on: March 19, 2012, 08:45:38 AM »

thats my hack and that old is the hack not anyway idk why you got that problem since ppl got somes with some hacks while for other the hack works 100% perfect (like as ppl got problems with vegeta model+woflegeta moveset)

oh whoops. sorry about that. weird huh?

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6512 on: March 19, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that I'm doing a Bomberman moveset from when I already said it isn't possible to do the one I wanted to do TWICE.

-or you could. You know, stop being stubborn and put Bomberman over someone else you haven't done a PSA on who has what you need to do the PSA?

Seriously, SDo0M. Not even KJP, Divine, or  hell, MarioDK are this picky over who their PSAs go over. If you want to make a character, and the character you want to put them over isn't going to work, you should try putting it over someone who will have a better chance of working.

I seriously thought that was common sense around here.

If you want to do it. Then stop being numb in the skull, swallow your pride (and if failing that, take it as a suppository) and just do it.

Just planning to do PSAs is no good if you're going to let one single thing or another stop you from doing it. I know that from experience (despite never finishing any moveset hack I have tried putting my mind to). The point is:

if it's broke, fix it. If it just won't work, time for a change of tactics.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:37:02 AM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6513 on: March 19, 2012, 09:55:43 AM »

-or you could. You know, stop being stubborn and put Bomberman over someone else you haven't done a PSA on who has what you need to do the PSA? Seriously, SDo0M. Not even KJP, Divine, or  hell, MarioDK are this picky over who their PSAs go over. If you want to make a character, and the character you want to put them over isn't going to work, you should try putting it over someone who will have a better chance of working. I seriously thought that was common sense around here. If you want to do it. Then stop being numb in the skull, swallow your pride (and if failing that, take it as a suppository) and just do it. Just planning to do PSAs is no good if you're going to let one single thing or another stop you from doing it. I know that from experience (despite never finishing any moveset hack I have tried putting my mind to). The point is: if it's broke, fix it. If it just won't work, time for a change of tactics.

Or you could read what I said and note that I said it's not possible to emulate properly over ANY character.  Snake would be the best, but even he's not good enough.  I wrote this set in anticipation for progress on float point editing so that I could learn that and make full use of it with this moveset.  Then I could construct it over Luigi.  A character that has no love when it comes to movesets.

As for change of tactics, there are like 10 OTHER MOVESETS planned.  4 of which are already in progress.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6514 on: March 19, 2012, 10:19:30 AM »

Or you could read what I said and note that I said it's not possible to emulate properly over ANY character.  Snake would be the best, but even he's not good enough.  I wrote this set in anticipation for progress on float point editing so that I could learn that and make full use of it with this moveset.  Then I could construct it over Luigi.  A character that has no love when it comes to movesets.

As for change of tactics, there are like 10 OTHER MOVESETS planned.  4 of which are already in progress.

Then you should try focusing on one and finishing it. How long as it been since you've done that?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6515 on: March 19, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »

Too long my friend XD I dunno why but I have loads of cool ideas that I simply can't get into full swing either cuz I don't have enough time, patience or inspiration.  Life's pretty busy.

Maybe I'll pull back a bit and just do something nice and simple before I go back into my major hacks.  Do something to ease back into the flow rather than attempt something overly ambitious.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6516 on: March 19, 2012, 12:32:37 PM »

Too long my friend XD I dunno why but I have loads of cool ideas that I simply can't get into full swing either cuz I don't have enough time, patience or inspiration.  Life's pretty busy.

Maybe I'll pull back a bit and just do something nice and simple before I go back into my major hacks.  Do something to ease back into the flow rather than attempt something overly ambitious.

Suggestion:

Take one of the characters, and give them some new moves you think would be awesome on them?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6517 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:27 PM »

kinda like burst sonic...

how about a cool bowser??

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #6518 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »

Too long my friend XD I dunno why but I have loads of cool ideas that I simply can't get into full swing either cuz I don't have enough time, patience or inspiration.  Life's pretty busy.

Maybe I'll pull back a bit and just do something nice and simple before I go back into my major hacks.  Do something to ease back into the flow rather than attempt something overly ambitious.

I kind of know the feeling, I have 13 things sitting in my WIP folder on my desktop and 4 or 5 things planned  to do on top of that. I blame lack of motivation/inspiration. Although creating models does take a little longer than vertexing, theres still a substantial difference in the amount of time it takes to make PSAs.

I'm amazed that you even have 8 finished PSAs under your belt. I would not have the proper attention span to finish even 1.

I also disagree Velen, If the circumstances aren't excatly what you want, then do not make the character. It's too much time to be invested in something you don't think is perfect. Hopefully advancements will be made in the PSA world that lifts a lot of limitations D=

Anyways keep on doing what you are doing, hope you get your mojo back
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:51:03 PM by StarWaffle » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6519 on: March 19, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »

Decided that a good thing to ease myself back in would be to revamp this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25376

Now this WON'T be like a Shadow or Cloud revamp where I redo the whole thing.  This PSA is pretty solid and does a great job capturing the spirit of Petey.  The animations are pretty good for the most part and there are some neat ideas, but has some glaring problems mainly due to stuff like balance, as well as a few odd animations in places (dodges are insanely quick, turn animation is way too long etc).  So here's what I'll do:

- Fix the dodges
    - Reduce the damage and knockback on a number of his attacks
    - Fix hitbox and hurtbox positions
    - Reduce his jump height and air mobility (I'll make his air speed a little slower than Pit's)
    - Increase his weight and gravity
    - Change the Neutral B to Petey's Screech
    - Change the Down B to Petey's Divebomb
    - Give the Final Smash an actual inkball graphic?

Today alone I managed to tighten up about 10 or so animations, namely the rolling dodges.  They went from being the stupidly short 16 frames to a much more realistic 42 frames.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6520 on: March 19, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »

awesome sdo0m do a mario based hack now(finnaly just that i wanted for ages on) Cheesy
    only one bad thing about it
    its over a mario char. and them i never replace cuz all of them is my mains(even wario or Yoshi)
    maybe better moveset for so the PSA is still based on the char.(like as SMBZ mario psa) but not a moveset based on a other char. over a mario char.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:32:16 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6521 on: March 19, 2012, 03:40:09 PM »

Well whilst I do like Wario, I like Petey just as much.  Something quite lovable about his design.  Despite trying to be quite ferocious at first, I could never take him seriously (probably those bright red undies) and I don't think Ninty take him too seriously either.

Not to mention, Wario has no movesets and very few hacks in general.  It would be nice to have a replacement that does him real justice.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6522 on: March 19, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »

Not to mention, Wario has no movesets and very few hacks in general.  It would be nice to have a replacement that does him real justice.
    True.
    Someone started to do a Wario PSA based on Wario Land, but it didn't get far...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6523 on: March 19, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »

I heard it was hard to PSA Wario....

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #6524 on: March 19, 2012, 05:07:29 PM »

Well whilst I do like Wario, I like Petey just as much.  Something quite lovable about his design.  Despite trying to be quite ferocious at first, I could never take him seriously (probably those bright red undies) and I don't think Ninty take him too seriously either.

you shoudl make teh final smash liek the petey spa tha tis released

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: