SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 18, 2012, 10:22:22 PM
I actually wrote a "dream" moveset for Bomberman a little while back.  Why dream?  Because I wrote it out to be impossible with the current hacking resources we have.  It would require a lot of graphic and article work over a character that simply doesn't have them (Luigi):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37699.0

if you want it to go on a character with a lot of artciles ( like snake) and if it IS bm (lol) then i can port the model and his aniamitons to snake (or anyone else)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maybe you should start thinking about making ur first ported PSA...
i think link, toon link and snake may have some good potential...
u can also add some graphical stuff on the model itself, and use visibility bones...

if sdo0m thinking about the first port it should be metal sonic over falco or fox (i think fox is best)
so he can use vegeta+metal sonic at same time :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 18, 2012, 10:22:22 PM
I actually wrote a "dream" moveset for Bomberman a little while back.  Why dream?  Because I wrote it out to be impossible with the current hacking resources we have.  It would require a lot of graphic and article work over a character that simply doesn't have them (Luigi):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37699.0
that would work over olimar lol since one slot bomberman  star made is epic xD i know you would need alot of knowledje to osa olimar since he is too wierd with almost 50 animations in the pcs lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 10:33:45 PM
if sdo0m thinking about the first port it should be metal sonic over falco or fox (i think fox is best)
so he can use vegeta+metal sonic at same time :D
u got me wrong, i mean to port the model on another character for PSA potential purposes

it wouldnt take that long to port it lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 18, 2012, 10:46:24 PM #6501 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:08:16 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 10:34:03 PM
that would work over olimar lol since one slot bomberman  star made is epic xD i know you would need alot of knowledje to osa olimar since he is too wierd with almost 50 animations in the pcs lol

Olimar is too much of a pain to work with.  And this moveset is strictly to replace Luigi and no one else.  Luigi model is way better than the Olimar one anyway.

As for porting, not even Snake would be very good because the Bombs travel and move in lots of different arcs and ways.  There would need to be lots of specific sets of floating points that no character has.

As for Metal Sonic, all I've really done since the progress vid are the F Smash and U Smash animations.


March 19, 2012, 04:11:32 AM #6503 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:13:52 AM by StarWaffle
Poor weegee.

Metal Sonic.... :(

you should finish something before you start something new :P

anyways... bomberman will still be pretty awesome

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that I'm doing a Bomberman moveset from when I already said it isn't possible to do the one I wanted to do TWICE.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know your SMBZ Sonic is an older hack of yours but is it incompatible with certain skins? I know the game stops loading after I choose a stage with Nanobud's shadow selected.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 19, 2012, 10:18:21 AM
I know your SMBZ Sonic is an older hack of yours but is it incompatible with certain skins? I know the game stops loading after I choose a stage with Nanobud's shadow selected.
Umm...
I think MarioDK made that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]