SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Completely random guess here but...

The psa SDoom will make is, ........................... SDoom!!!!   :happy:

Sorry, i couldnt resist.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 11:16:47 PM
>_>  Note kiddies

Never believe anything I say.  EVER

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5M1dXwmPwg&feature=youtu.be
well well Bomberman huh  :nyeh:
yeah i figured even though you said no. Yeah im stubborn like that :P


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

This might just go over my Luigi slot. o.o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Haha.
Many people guessed him. Guess they were right :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I see that adding external graphics thing got you motivated, eh?

Man, this looks incredible. I'm amazed at how complete he is considering how long you've been working on him. It's about time Luigi got some sort of moveset.


I want your PSA skills...

Give them to me :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

"Never believe anything I say.  EVER"

Hmm... noted.

Aw... You made a move and charge special... I was planning on doing a PSA with that... Oh well, you beat me to it.

And I saw a stall n fall dair in that moveset. You just can't think of anything else can you?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Dat bomb attack.
I love that kicking one lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 12, 2012, 11:42:39 PM #6730 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:43:52 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 12, 2012, 11:37:04 PM
I see that adding external graphics thing got you motivated, eh?

Man, this looks incredible. I'm amazed at how complete he is considering how long you've been working on him. It's about time Luigi got some sort of moveset.

I've actually been working on him for little over a month now.  Just very quietly unlike I usually do.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 12, 2012, 11:38:48 PM
"Never believe anything I say.  EVER"

Hmm... noted.

Aw... You made a move and charge special... I was planning on doing a PSA with that... Oh well, you beat me to it.

And I saw a stall n fall dair in that moveset. You just can't think of anything else can you?

That DAir is actually canon the Dream Mix TV World Fighters as seen here (around 1:28):

http://youtu.be/Q3xeJdxnNqQ?t=1m27s

Ah... Ok then. I'll let it slide for this PSA...

Oh, I forgot to say, "The PSA looks awesome!" It's definitely using up my Luigi slot.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



I knew it all a long but what happen to the thunder bombs?