SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

*waits a couple(possibly 2) days*

I have been in this thread too often, but how is/was the Goku PSA going?

Quote from: SmashClash on January 20, 2011, 04:00:00 AM
*waits a couple(possibly 2) days*

I have been in this thread too often, but how is/was the Goku PSA going?

Errr I haven't started Goku yet and won't do for a while.  I still need to finish Deadpool and revamp Viewtiful Joe before I get started on him.  Not to mention there's a load of moveset changes I need to make for Goku as well (I'm still trying to piece together the final moveset).

Hey SDo0m, I don't know if anyone notice but why does the Damage Given always turns 0% at the Result Screen when using your Shadow PSA? I've already tested and it just happens when using it. By the way this PSA is awesome, I wanted to know if there's a way to fix it. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 20, 2011, 03:44:11 PM
Hey SDo0m, I don't know if anyone notice but why does the Damage Given always turns 0% at the Result Screen when using your Shadow PSA? I've already tested and it just happens when using it. By the way this PSA is awesome, I wanted to know if there's a way to fix it. xD

Never noticed this to be honest @.@ It's something that I never pay attention to.  I dunno how to fix it either, but it's such a minor thing that I'm sure it's not too much of a problem.

Also, just to say guys that I'm doing another PSA at the same time as Deadpool.  This one won't take very long at all.  If progress goes smoothly, expect it by some time next week.  What exactly it is though, shall remain a secret ;)

Feel free to guess though...

I found something in shadow!!!
When i was playing vs ness, i used shadows down air and then ness hit me with a small hit, then, shadow used SONIC aerial down a, with sound effects and everything, but its not much of a thing XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 20, 2011, 10:15:57 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 20, 2011, 03:44:11 PM
Hey SDo0m, I don't know if anyone notice but why does the Damage Given always turns 0% at the Result Screen when using your Shadow PSA? I've already tested and it just happens when using it. By the way this PSA is awesome, I wanted to know if there's a way to fix it. xD

Never noticed this to be honest @.@ It's something that I never pay attention to.  I dunno how to fix it either, but it's such a minor thing that I'm sure it's not too much of a problem.

Also, just to say guys that I'm doing another PSA at the same time as Deadpool.  This one won't take very long at all.  If progress goes smoothly, expect it by some time next week.  What exactly it is though, shall remain a secret ;)

Feel free to guess though...

Could it happen to have anything to do with SSJ4 goku hack coming out soon >_> or maybe Susano? XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 20, 2011, 10:15:57 PM
Also, just to say guys that I'm doing another PSA at the same time as Deadpool.  This one won't take very long at all.  If progress goes smoothly, expect it by some time next week.  What exactly it is though, shall remain a secret ;)

Feel free to guess though...
Oh, I love a good secret!  And it'll be out soon?  Even better!

Also, I just saw the preview vid of Wade, and he looks sick!  Just like his MvC version!  Question though; will you eventually be able to get the voices from MvC3?  DP just wouldn't be the same without his funny quotes and repeated breaking of the 4th wall.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 21, 2011, 02:03:58 AM

Oh, I love a good secret!  And it'll be out soon?  Even better!

Also, I just saw the preview vid of Wade, and he looks sick!  Just like his MvC version!  Question though; will you eventually be able to get the voices from MvC3?  DP just wouldn't be the same without his funny quotes and repeated breaking of the 4th wall.

Yes I will try.  I've never done voice hacks myself (ones in Shadow were mastaklo's) but it'll be something new :)

I will also try to add speech bubbles for when he lands an attack like POW and FWAKK and BOOM and SHORYUKEN etc.  Oh yeah and a clue about the next PSA:

Iotm's nniost lvaesrhy vneerw 5

How would you add the speech bubbles? That sounds mad interesting. It would also fit Deadpool perfectly.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 11:50:20 AM
How would you add the speech bubbles? That sounds mad interesting. It would also fit Deadpool perfectly.


He could add those speech bubbles from the Wifi thing.


Yeah he could do it with the taunts (since that's how they're activated)

Up Taunt: Hey hey hey, it's your friendly neighborhood deadpool guy~
Side Taunt: WTF I'm supposed to be in Marvel VS Capcom!
Down Taunt: Come on, you KNOW they wannt a piece of this *points at crotch*

XD


January 21, 2011, 05:09:17 PM #703 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:24:10 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: songeflemy on January 21, 2011, 12:59:55 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 11:50:20 AM
How would you add the speech bubbles? That sounds mad interesting. It would also fit Deadpool perfectly.


He could add those speech bubbles from the Wifi thing.

Actually that's not what I'm doing but that doesn't sound like a bad idea.  Basically, Sumire said that the "!" from Shadow Moses Island is unique in the fact that despite the fact that it's a model, the model will always fit EXACTLY with the texture.

Quote from: jokekid on January 21, 2011, 03:39:28 PM
new poll???^^

Are you asking for a new one?  Or are you saying that the poll is a new one?  Because the answer is no either way XD

P.S.  Shock44 on Youtube made a review of my final Shadow hack which can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVLFiIuLLAk&feature=feedu

I'll probably add this to the OP too.

wow, i didnt know there where people who download stuff without investigating about it...