SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SD are the pikachu animations done yet :l

And if you're up for it, I have some (8 to be exact) animation requests for peach that are fairly easy since you won't need to animate the dress. (The character I'm making has her dress textured off)

January 17, 2011, 08:31:10 PM #676 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:32:07 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on January 17, 2011, 08:23:06 PM
I love that moonwalk lol, actually I thought it would be harder to do a moonwalk IRL but it's really easy

Anyways I'm slowly gathering moveset suggestions for Goku in my head, once I get the time I'll list them, I have time right?

Sure you have loads of time.  I've still got a lot of Deadpool to do and I need to revamp Viewtiful Joe as well.  Not only that but if the new gets enough "approvals" that's another one that'll need to be done (though that one won't take as long as the others).

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 17, 2011, 08:27:17 PM
Hey SD are the pikachu animations done yet :l

And if you're up for it, I have some (8 to be exact) animation requests for peach that are fairly easy since you won't need to animate the dress. (The character I'm making has her dress textured off)

Oh s***.  Well to be honest I'd forgotten about them.  I still have the files there though ready to be done @.@  As you can probably see I've been busy doing stuff.

Haha that's okay :P they're pretty easy either way(only making pikachu imitate fox's two moves frame for frame with only minor differences. Set aside being one animation.) I'll let you finish deadpool first XP

SDoom, whenever I chose Drako Yoshi on SSE, it freezes. Is there something wrong that I'm doing?

Quote from: songeflemy on January 18, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
SDoom, whenever I chose Drako Yoshi on SSE, it freezes. Is there something wrong that I'm doing?
There shouldn't be anything wrong. I can use Carchar on SSE.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: songeflemy on January 18, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
SDoom, whenever I chose Drako Yoshi on SSE, it freezes. Is there something wrong that I'm doing?

It may be a file size problem.  Drako's file size is pretty big (for Yoshi).  I may have to remove some of the unneeded graphics etc.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 18, 2011, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: songeflemy on January 18, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
SDoom, whenever I chose Drako Yoshi on SSE, it freezes. Is there something wrong that I'm doing?

It may be a file size problem.  Drako's file size is pretty big (for Yoshi).  I may have to remove some of the unneeded graphics etc.
Carchar's file size is larger than Drako Yoshi's and still works fine on SSE.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: songeflemy on January 18, 2011, 05:21:42 PM
Sdoom, why are Puppits Shooting Chaos Spears at me?

Cause they use the same graphic, I would guess.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


btw, viewtifull has weird graphocs by the voomeang...
it loads a random texture and shows a random texture MAP like if it was smoke ¬¬

Quote from: jokekid on January 18, 2011, 06:05:45 PM
btw, viewtifull has weird graphocs by the voomeang...
it loads a random texture and shows a random texture MAP like if it was smoke ¬¬

I know that.  I've known that for ages (heck I knew it before EVERYONE) and it's one of the reasons I'm revamping him (I couldn't fix it before, but now I know how) :P

good to read that ^^

btw i find it funny how he does a falcon punch for the smash attack

Quote from: jokekid on January 18, 2011, 07:03:35 PM
good to read that ^^

btw i find it funny how he does a falcon punch for the smash attack

Even funnier that the falcon punch fits more as a smash attack than a special @_@ if the damage was toned down some you know?

I messed up the Shoryuken for Deadpool so I'm gonna have to redo it.  I wasn't paying careful enough attention and missed out on quite a few details.  In it's current state it looks rather static and bland.  Here's a list of animations that I've done:

- Waits
- Walks
- Runs
- Crouch
- Special Fall
- Back Dodge (lol)
- F Tilt (both hits)
- U Tilt
- D Tilt (there are two separate attacks for this move with two separate animations and subactions)
- F Smash (this also has two hits like Link's F Smash, but the charging animation needs a bit of work)
- U Smash (redoing)
- D Smash
- N Air
- B Air
- D Air (need to do the PSA stuff though)

As you can see there's still a fair bit more to do :P  But I'm getting there at a good pace.  Specials won't be too hard to do (since none of them are very complex at all except for the Health Bar counter that I plan on doing).

I may have another preview video up in a couple of days.