SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey, haven't been here for a while my music career is kinda taking off with my group. I actually just did Overnight.....but any who. What exacting did you get done on your stream yesterday?

Quote from: Sogtondo on January 19, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
Oh btw, this is what I made during the stream:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Gawd, that is amazing! If I may ask, did you use anything for reference? Or was it made entirely from scratch?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on January 20, 2013, 09:27:42 PM
My Gawd, that is amazing! If I may ask, did you use anything for reference? Or was it made entirely from scratch?

It's modelled after the SM64 victory animation when Mario gets a star.  Though I took a couple of artistic liberties.  The jump at the beginning is from scratch, as is the entirety of the Ridley animation I did yesterday



Quote from: LA $Alle on January 20, 2013, 08:28:04 PM
Hey, haven't been here for a while my music career is kinda taking off with my group. I actually just did Overnight.....but any who. What exacting did you get done on your stream yesterday?

That's sick man!  Great to hear that your music career is coming along.  I wish you the best of luck in the future.

That entrance animation is pretty kickass.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 20, 2013, 10:19:49 PM
That entrance animation is pretty kickass.
its a taunt xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


my bad, I read "entirety" as "entrance".

Still looks awesome though.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2013, 10:38:29 PM
It looks like more of a victory pose.
I don't think so. He transitions back into his initial pose.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 20, 2013, 10:55:18 PM
my bad, I read "entirety" as "entrance".

Still looks awesome though.
I don't think so. He transitions back into his initial pose.

true, but it feels like a victory pose, although most taunts look like victory poses, since they're mainly used when uve killed somebody xD

Nah, it reminds me of Charizard's up taunt.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread




Stream now on Twitch!

http://www.twitch.tv/silentdo0m

EDIT: Streaming on livestream instead, twitch is being kinda lame


I hope this doesn't sound like I'm pressing you, but you need time for Deadpool animations yet?
My English is imperfect.