SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on January 14, 2013, 03:55:09 PM
It's was either in the Pokemon Trainer FS file or the Pokemon ef file.  Try for both the Pokemon Trainer and the Pokeball Pokemon.
found it it was on the pokemontrainereff.pac thanks that beam looks cool maybe in the future i will use it for some beam attacks :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on January 14, 2013, 09:09:54 AM
I'm honestly not entirely sure.  The main thing that's holding it back as a whole is the fact that I can't use articles for the bombs which really restricts what I can do with him.  Also, I'm not a fan of how he plays at the moment in general.  My concept for his playstyle didn't really evolve quite how I wanted due to the fact that the bombs aren't articles.  So I guess I'd love to improve him but I can't in the way that I would ideally want to which is why I'm not really working on him for the time being.  Unless there's some big breakthrough in article modding I don't see myself returning to him.

In other news....no progress with anything.  Since I'm back to school and have exams and deadlines round the corner, my priorities have obviously been shifted.  Any free time that I've had for modding I've been spending on Project:M animations.  

I understand. I'll hold off on my feedback then. I was just caught up in the moment because of how much potential I saw in Bomberman. I don't know the first thing about making PSAs, so I wouldn't be able to give you technical suggestions, only suggestions on how I think some of his moves should work.

I have one question concerning Viewtiful Joe, however. Is there a way to make it so that when Joe uses his slow-mo, it doesn't activate on any hittable object and only slows down the character he touches and not everybody? I really dislike the Timer item, and V. Joe basically has it inside of him (without the backfire).

I'll gladly do it myself if I had some instruction.


What have you done with SDoom, Seg!? :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 18, 2013, 10:19:49 PM
What have you done with SDoom, Seg!? :oshi:
What are you talking about?
<.<
>.>
That's... eh... totally SDoom.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


First Lensho, now you? :oshi:
I'm not Shadow, dammit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



It's funny. Your avatar is what the original image looked like.
I merely flipped it :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




January 19, 2013, 02:52:36 AM #7646 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:48:43 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Sogtondo on January 19, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
Oh btw, this is what I made during the stream:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want for SMBZ Mario PSA's win!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 19, 2013, 03:19:34 AM #7647 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:49:15 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 02:52:36 AMWaant for SMBZ Mario PSA's win!
Do want. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

January 19, 2013, 05:25:28 AM #7648 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:49:27 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Sogtondo on January 19, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
Oh btw, this is what I made during the stream:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome!
The only thing I think it needs is Mario opening his mouth as he's jumping for the star.