SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Streaming a cool little Ridley animation thing http://www.twitch.tv/silentdo0m

EDIT: Stream over.  Product of said stream:


I just learned how to mod the wii two days ago purely because I wanted to use the Deadpool you made. Holy crap it's the best thing ever in brawl.

the animation ended up really nice, his overal flow of movement seems a bit sloppy though...


The animation could use a bit of work, but i guess its alright for a stream.  The center of the character seems to move at different rates instead of a near constant and steady one.  Overall the animation is quite static. If the head were to oscillate back and forth, opposite to the body, it may look better and more natural.  When the hands touch the ground, they slide instead of anchoring to it.  It seems like he's trying to walk instead of crawl.  His forearms don't look like they're even supporting the upper body during the crawl.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 24, 2013, 08:54:21 PM
The animation could use a bit of work, but i guess its alright for a stream.  The center of the character seems to move at different rates instead of a near constant and steady one.  Overall the animation is quite static. If the head were to oscillate back and forth, opposite to the body, it may look better and more natural.  When the hands touch the ground, they slide instead of anchoring to it.  It seems like he's trying to walk instead of crawl.  His forearms don't look like they're even supporting the upper body during the crawl.

Can definitely see what you mean.  Mind you the gift I referenced from was of Other M Ridley who has a surprisingly different anatomy to the Brawl one (longer muscular arms, longer tail with more bones, shorter more muscular neck and legs).  With regards to the anchoring problem that wouldn't be an issue if Brawl box had bone pinning.  Weight shift to the arms is an obvious aspect of the animation but properly conveying that is a pain in the ass to do in Brawl box sometimes.  Usually I'm pretty good but Ridley's model is so damn huge and odd to work with that it didn't come out as well here.

Good thing I've no plans to use this for anything.  Not up to my usual standard.

Quote from: LA $Alle on May 24, 2013, 07:54:45 PM
Hey SDoom when do you graduated friend?

I'm on study leave at the moment prepping for my last few exams (I have 6 left).  My final exam is on June 20th so after that I'll be finished with school for good.  I want summer now >.<

Umm... I guess this is the best place to post this. So...

Regarding Sdoom's shadow v2.55, I am a total acker noob, but how do I insert it into the Wii? Do I need the homebrew channel? I would love if anyone gave me Directions...
Thanks in advance!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 17, 2013, 09:38:17 PM
Streaming a cool little Ridley animation thing http://www.twitch.tv/silentdo0m
EDIT: Stream over.  Product of said stream:
[]http://i.imgur.com/P5jtGzd.gif[/img]

All he needs now is some sentual crawling music.

Quote from: Shadow hte hedgehog on May 27, 2013, 11:45:42 AM
Umm... I guess this is the best place to post this. So...

Regarding Sdoom's shadow v2.55, I am a total acker noob, but how do I insert it into the Wii? Do I need the homebrew channel? I would love if anyone gave me Directions...
Thanks in advance!
Theres a help section for this stuff.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=11.0

But yes. You need Homebrew and some type of program that can load mods like Gecko or Riivolution

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 25, 2013, 10:00:29 AM

I'm on study leave at the moment prepping for my last few exams (I have 6 left).  My final exam is on June 20th so after that I'll be finished with school for good.  I want summer now >.<

Dang dude that's a long time from now. My last day of school is today. But I graduate on June 9th. Keep ya head up tho. We seniors

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 25, 2013, 10:00:29 AM

My final exam is on June 20th so after that I'll be finished with school for good.  I want summer now >.<
wow. mine too. thats cool. but it seems like it will take forever. :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey SiLeNtDo0m, just curious, did you retire from Brawl Hacking?

I remember you used to have so many plans for alot of PSAs like a
Tekkaman Blade PSA over pit and some other ones.

I haven't seen you release any new PSAs in a really long time, the last ones you
released were bomberman and vegeta PSA I think.

Quote from: narutofan1 on June 11, 2013, 01:34:09 AM
Hey SiLeNtDo0m, just curious, did you retire from Brawl Hacking?

I remember you used to have so many plans for alot of PSAs like a
Tekkaman Blade PSA over pit and some other ones.

I haven't seen you release any new PSAs in a really long time, the last ones you
released were bomberman and vegeta PSA I think.

Okay. First:

Guy still has school.

Second. He's been working on Project M stuff.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: narutofan1 on June 11, 2013, 01:34:09 AM
Hey SiLeNtDo0m, just curious, did you retire from Brawl Hacking?

Yes

QuoteI remember you used to have so many plans for alot of PSAs like a
Tekkaman Blade PSA over pit and some other ones.

I haven't seen you release any new PSAs in a really long time, the last ones you
released were bomberman and vegeta PSA I think.

*Points to video in poll*