SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 19, 2010, 03:41:09 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 19, 2010, 11:30:32 AM
By the way guys, Shadow is going smoothly.  I've done most of the regular attacks and will be working on Specials soon.  I'll release a tester so that people can tell me what is wrong with it as far as glitches go.  I can't test it myself since for some stupid reason, everytime I'm about to unlock Sonic and face him, the Dolphin emulator freezes.

*Sigh*I f***ing hate Dolphin.  Biggest piece of crap of an emulator EVER
Wait... Are you sure GHZ's pac file is right? On that emulator, you need to make sure every file is right, and not corrupt.

I don't think it is.  Since I'm using the same Brawl ISO that I used for my Wii USB Loader, I'm not too sure.  I think I'll replace it anyways, as well as Sonic's pac files.


Quote from: Mr. Nice guy on December 19, 2010, 04:24:45 PM
Sdoom..do you want meh beybehs..they ar freee

>.>
<.<
*Takes beybehs*
I SHALL RAISE THEM TO BECOME VIEWTIFUL!!

EDIT: Shadow is literally one attack away from becoming releasable!  However, I have yet to test it at all and the attack that I need to do is probably the most complex one of all @.@


Dammit I'm SO close to getting this out for release!  There's just a couple of things that I need to iron out.  I need to:

1) Make the Chaos Spear not have him freeze on the spot...
2) Make the Black Tornado send him upwards when he's done it the first time (it keeps sending him down)
3) Remove the T-Pose Super Sonic model from the Final Smash.

Oh yeah, here's some pics:








Quote from: Soverign on December 20, 2010, 03:42:39 PM
1 Question: What's wrong with his arms during that animaton?

Absolutely nothing.  His arms are folded (well they're more wrapped around his body) @.@


^ Ok that's just pointless nitpicking.  His hand such an insignificant distance away from where it apparently should be that I'm not even gonna bother.  I've got other, more important stuff to deal with.  I'm really not in the mood at the moment.





be happy!
johnclb is back to action and i think he was busy on one awesome deadpool on snake!!!