SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Can't wait to try out the latest version. :)
And there's one more thing I've noticed, I'm not exactly sure if this can be fixed but if you use the aerial side B directly unto a stage, it won't finish the animation entirely, and when you jump or fall you'll immediately go into specialfall. Does that make sense? I can clarify if not.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 22, 2010, 09:58:10 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results ;)

Okay, I got a little problem here, see my damage thing DOES work with pikachu, but it only works with his normal A move :l

Well okay it does work on the other two moves I've tried it on with two stupid side effects.

1: the graphics don't change, even though they're clearly changed in the psa.
2: The hitboxes themselves change (like damage and whatnot) but the flags of said hitboxes do not.

I gotta get this sorted out, cause I have some interesting plans for pikachu.

On a side note, if I can get this system working properly with all three modes, it could easilly be used as a way to "fake" lucario's aura effect. You know how his moves get stronger depending on damage?

Hehe silly nintendo, did they really think we weren't that clever?
Granted you'd have to put it on EVERY attack, but still, it would work :D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 10:05:14 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 22, 2010, 09:58:10 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results ;)

Okay, I got a little problem here, see my damage thing DOES work with pikachu, but it only works with his normal A move :l

Well okay it does work on the other two moves I've tried it on with two stupid side effects.

1: the graphics don't change, even though they're clearly changed in the psa.
2: The hitboxes themselves change (like damage and whatnot) but the flags of said hitboxes do not.

I gotta get this sorted out, cause I have some interesting plans for pikachu.

On a side note, if I can get this system working properly with all three modes, it could easilly be used as a way to "fake" lucario's aura effect. You know how his moves get stronger depending on damage?

Hehe silly nintendo, did they really think we weren't that clever?
Granted you'd have to put it on EVERY attack, but still, it would work :D

Hmmm.....have you asked DivineOverlord?  I think he'd be the absolute ideal person to ask since he used IC-Basic[2] for his Demonic Bowser hack.  Granted it was only for 1% (over 100%) but I think it's still definitely worthwhile if you ask him. 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 22, 2010, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 10:05:14 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 22, 2010, 09:58:10 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 22, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results ;)

Okay, I got a little problem here, see my damage thing DOES work with pikachu, but it only works with his normal A move :l

Well okay it does work on the other two moves I've tried it on with two stupid side effects.

1: the graphics don't change, even though they're clearly changed in the psa.
2: The hitboxes themselves change (like damage and whatnot) but the flags of said hitboxes do not.

I gotta get this sorted out, cause I have some interesting plans for pikachu.

On a side note, if I can get this system working properly with all three modes, it could easilly be used as a way to "fake" lucario's aura effect. You know how his moves get stronger depending on damage?

Hehe silly nintendo, did they really think we weren't that clever?
Granted you'd have to put it on EVERY attack, but still, it would work :D

Hmmm.....have you asked DivineOverlord?  I think he'd be the absolute ideal person to ask since he used IC-Basic[2] for his Demonic Bowser hack.  Granted it was only for 1% (over 100%) but I think it's still definitely worthwhile if you ask him. 

NVM <3 I learned how to fix it :D

Apparently you have to have the NORMAL hitboxes BEFORE the If Statement if it's in "main" In graphics you must put the If statement BEFORE the normal graphics.

So in a way, I LEARNED SOMETHING :af2: =3

On a side note if you want to start working with pikachu, I have his psa at 255 and it works just fine ^+^

Thanks for the info ;) Currently I don't have any PSA ideas for Pikachu.  However I'm sure I'll think of something (I've got loads of futture PSA and animation ideas).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 01:01:16 AM
Thanks for the info ;) Currently I don't have any PSA ideas for Pikachu.  However I'm sure I'll think of something (I've got loads of futture PSA and animation ideas).

Anytime =3 I might need someone to help me out with the specials for my *secret* pikachu project.

It's codenamed Pika-limit, cause I'm mainly just trying to find out pikachu's psa limit, while still making an epic psa at the same time :D

Also, nice work on Viewtiful Joe, I have no idea what series he's from but lol dang, THAT used to be link? Or is it over captain falcon lol

As for pikachu, just a quick update 257 and still no glitches :D granted I'm not changing him TOO much so far, but still, that's 25+ KB to work with, and (possibly) more if things keep going the way they are now =3

What I need help with is his neutral special, since I want to replace his thunderbolt(The artical itself, not the move/animation for it) with mario's firebal XP

I might know how to get rid of T-pose Super Sonic. Edit the FitSonicFinal and make it so that Super Sonic's textures aren't there (AKA, erase Super Sonic's textures).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

SilentDoom, I have a slight request or something on your Shadow PSA. You know in one of Sonic's Victories, he holds up a Chaos Emerald? Could you use that model/article and have Shadow hold it while doing Chaos Control?

December 23, 2010, 04:00:39 PM #295 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 04:01:30 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: songeflemy on December 23, 2010, 03:52:40 PM
SilentDoom, I have a slight request or something on your Shadow PSA. You know in one of Sonic's Victories, he holds up a Chaos Emerald? Could you use that model/article and have Shadow hold it while doing Chaos Control?

Sure.  Won't be too difficult ^^

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2010, 03:49:06 PM
I might know how to get rid of T-pose Super Sonic. Edit the FitSonicFinal and make it so that Super Sonic's textures aren't there (AKA, erase Super Sonic's textures).

I've actually worked up another solution, and it came out pretty well.  You'll see when it's released (which'll be soon!)

Hey bro, my pikachu psa froze the game at 257 kb :) I think it's cause I messed with the grabs though, I'll check some other moves and get back to u.

I wasn't able to get everything in, but it's just for fun anyway, and the official God PSA list =3

As for the shadow chaos control thing, make sure it's a green emerald, cause you know it's the first one he has in the game? Not sure if the green emerald can be used though :l since he uses the blue one in the victory taunt.


December 23, 2010, 04:39:01 PM #297 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 04:40:53 PM by Soverign
Quote from: songeflemy on December 23, 2010, 03:52:40 PM
SilentDoom, I have a slight request or something on your Shadow PSA. You know in one of Sonic's Victories, he holds up a Chaos Emerald? Could you use that model/article and have Shadow hold it while doing Chaos Control?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10641


Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]