SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Ct.OWN on December 25, 2010, 01:03:54 AM
I think for the broken one he should be able to summon items without delay, or at least be invincible while doing so.

Sounds like a good idea



Quote from: jokekid on December 25, 2010, 04:04:17 AM
someone needs to make a goku or stitch ^^
Stitch with his Blaster would be insane! And Goku would kill with his SSJ forms. Heck, this game I have on the PC, Super Smash Bros Rumble, has Goku. The cool thing is that for his B attack he charges, but if he reaches the end of his charge, he turns into his trademark Super Saiyan! His FS also changes depending on if he's normal or SSJ. Normal does a Spirit Bomb that turns him into his SSJ form. SSJ has him change into SSJ 3(not him with the red fur, but with the super long gold yellow hair) and fire a mega Spirit Bomb or something like a Final Flash or whatever. He turns back to normal though -_-

only thing is, for making him ssj, u need 2 separate hair models, like how roy was made in th beginning, using isaac's hair ^^

Merry Christmas Sdoom! Cant wait 4 some moar beastly psa's!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



*Takes a peek at God PSAs in the Official God PSA Topic*
......
*Takes a look at Super Shadow*
.....
Needs to be more broken....Honestly at the moment he can't kill particularly well at all @.@  However everything works at least...

Once I do the animations it'll be done.  After that I'll create this into a full package (so it'll be noob friendly).  I'll include a CSP, name, battle portrait, the works ;)

Do you need any help with Super Shadow?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 25, 2010, 11:53:59 PM
Do you need any help with Super Shadow?

Nah it's cool.  It's just been a while since I've done an overpowered PSA.  I almost forgot how they should function XD  I wanna make my Hyper Shadow (I've decided he will be Hyper Shadow now) around the same level as Hyper Sonic so I'm constantly comparing the two in terms of power and knockback etc.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 25, 2010, 11:56:50 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 25, 2010, 11:53:59 PM
Do you need any help with Super Shadow?

Nah it's cool.  It's just been a while since I've done an overpowered PSA.  I almost forgot how they should function XD  I wanna make my Hyper Shadow (I've decided he will be Hyper Shadow now) around the same level as Hyper Sonic so I'm constantly comparing the two in terms of power and knockback etc.
Do you think you might know when a first version of Hyper Shadow will come out? *hides in turtle shell*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You don't need to hide, I understand you and a few others are excited so it's fine ;)

Progress is going pretty well.  However, since it's Hyper I have to set the quills so they stick up more.  I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.  Here are the PSA changes I've done:

- Increased the power and speed of almost every attack
- He does teleport dodges
- He moves much faster on both ground and air
- He has a shiny graphic surrounding him when he isn't attacking.
- The Neutral B has ben turned into Light Speed Attack.  If you land a hit, you can press B to attack again!  You can keep doing this over and over again.
- The Side B Chaos Spear now only does the full charge attack.
- All 3 of the moves that sent him into a helpless state now send him just into a regular fall
- The Down B Chaos Rift does a fusion of the 2nd most powerful hit and the most powerful hit.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
You don't need to hide, I understand you and a few others are excited so it's fine ;)

Progress is going pretty well.  However, since it's Hyper I have to set the quills so they stick up more.  I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.  Here are the PSA changes I've done:

- Increased the power and speed of almost every attack
- He does teleport dodges
- He moves much faster on both ground and air
- He has a shiny graphic surrounding him when he isn't attacking.
- The Neutral B has ben turned into Light Speed Attack.  If you land a hit, you can press B to attack again!  You can keep doing this over and over again.
- The Side B Chaos Spear now only does the full charge attack.
- All 3 of the moves that sent him into a helpless state now send him just into a regular fall
- The Down B Chaos Rift does a fusion of the 2nd most powerful hit and the most powerful hit.

Could you make a version in which the quills are normal Shadow's quills. I just want an overpowered Shadow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Seriously, this PSA is not overpowered, in fact I would say he's underpowered somewhat

His item spawn takes too long to be overpowered

And it's difficult to kill people I find, his powerful attacks(his smash attacks) have a split second startup lag that let's anyone shield it, you have to set it up and that only works on game hacks like Brawl+ where there's some hitstun