SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I love this psa! It's balanced and fun! It is roughly mid/high tier like snake, and is very enjoyable!

Congratulations on creating the first balanced psa :)

Honestly, I always have doubts every time I see a new Shadow PSA.

This, my friend, is the first exception.

I can clearly see the time and effort you put into this PSA, instead of being thrown together like the multitudes of "Extreme God Hyper Final True Max Unleashed Perfect" movesets out there. I really like what you've done; it shows the research you put into this project. Creative, balanced, smooth animations? Sounds like a winner to me~

Hats off to you! You'll be finding this on my SD card =]



*ahem* would fade please update the PSA limit colab thread?
My Pikachu's filesize is 281 and still working peachy =3

You were right, it was the throws :)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 25, 2010, 10:57:44 PM
*Takes a peek at God PSAs in the Official God PSA Topic*
......
*Takes a look at Super Shadow*
.....
Needs to be more broken....Honestly at the moment he can't kill particularly well at all @.@  However everything works at least...

Once I do the animations it'll be done.  After that I'll create this into a full package (so it'll be noob friendly).  I'll include a CSP, name, battle portrait, the works ;)

Perhaps some recolors.

Quote from: songeflemy on December 26, 2010, 04:38:18 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 25, 2010, 10:57:44 PM
*Takes a peek at God PSAs in the Official God PSA Topic*
......
*Takes a look at Super Shadow*
.....
Needs to be more broken....Honestly at the moment he can't kill particularly well at all @.@  However everything works at least...

Once I do the animations it'll be done.  After that I'll create this into a full package (so it'll be noob friendly).  I'll include a CSP, name, battle portrait, the works ;)

Perhaps some recolors.
That's my department!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: Sanitys Theif on December 26, 2010, 02:33:51 AM
Seriously, this PSA is not overpowered, in fact I would say he's underpowered somewhat

His item spawn takes too long to be overpowered

And it's difficult to kill people I find, his powerful attacks(his smash attacks) have a split second startup lag that let's anyone shield it, you have to set it up and that only works on game hacks like Brawl+ where there's some hitstun

It's interesting looking at all the different opinions of Shadow.  Some say he needs buffing in some areas, some say he's fine the way he is.  I really don't know what to do @.@  I think it's really about knowing his playstyle.  Although his smashes are not that much stronger than Sonic's smashes in terms of knockback (more damage though, but slower), he (unlike Sonic) has two effective meteor smashes to use (F Air and D Air).  Here're some handy things to know about Shadow:

- He has quite a few moves that can demolish shields, the most prominent one being his Chaos Rift.  2/3 Chaos Rifts are automatic shield breakers, allowing you to follow up with a fully charged D Smash or F Smash to land the finishing blow fairly early

- If you can gain some spacing between you and your opponent, make sure to use the Weapon Spawn taunt.  Even the grenade does a decent 11%.

- Remember that both his Side B and Down B can be cancelled into his Up B, assisting his overall recovery significantly.

He may not be as fast as Sonic on some fronts, but he makes up for that with decent priority, great range and decent power.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2010, 01:00:10 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
You don't need to hide, I understand you and a few others are excited so it's fine ;)

Progress is going pretty well.  However, since it's Hyper I have to set the quills so they stick up more.  I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.  Here are the PSA changes I've done:

- Increased the power and speed of almost every attack
- He does teleport dodges
- He moves much faster on both ground and air
- He has a shiny graphic surrounding him when he isn't attacking.
- The Neutral B has ben turned into Light Speed Attack.  If you land a hit, you can press B to attack again!  You can keep doing this over and over again.
- The Side B Chaos Spear now only does the full charge attack.
- All 3 of the moves that sent him into a helpless state now send him just into a regular fall
- The Down B Chaos Rift does a fusion of the 2nd most powerful hit and the most powerful hit.

Could you make a version in which the quills are normal Shadow's quills. I just want an overpowered Shadow.

I'm not making any changes to the FitSonicMotionEtc.pac except animation changes.  So you can just use the regular Shadow FitSonicMotionEtc.pac with the Hyper Shadow FitSonic.pac

Quote from: .Fade on December 26, 2010, 03:23:19 AM
Honestly, I always have doubts every time I see a new Shadow PSA.

This, my friend, is the first exception.

I can clearly see the time and effort you put into this PSA, instead of being thrown together like the multitudes of "Extreme God Hyper Final True Max Unleashed Perfect" movesets out there. I really like what you've done; it shows the research you put into this project. Creative, balanced, smooth animations? Sounds like a winner to me~

Hats off to you! You'll be finding this on my SD card =]

Wow thanks a lot .Fade!  This means a lot coming from a PSA pro like you ^^ And yes I did do a bit of research as to how Shadow should attack.  I created a moveset, I ask for suggestions, I based animations off of various games (one of the most significant being Sonic Battle) and voila!

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 26, 2010, 04:50:15 AM
Quote from: songeflemy on December 26, 2010, 04:38:18 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 25, 2010, 10:57:44 PM
*Takes a peek at God PSAs in the Official God PSA Topic*
......
*Takes a look at Super Shadow*
.....
Needs to be more broken....Honestly at the moment he can't kill particularly well at all @.@  However everything works at least...

Once I do the animations it'll be done.  After that I'll create this into a full package (so it'll be noob friendly).  I'll include a CSP, name, battle portrait, the works ;)

Perhaps some recolors.
That's my department!

Indeed it is my good man!  I still have your Viewtiful Joe recolour pack (heck I even said in the Readme of my Viewtiful Joe V1 "Make sure to download 2DaMax92's recolour pack).  So I'm leaving it up to you my good sir ;)  I'll create the original CSPs for Shadow and Hyper Shadow though.



Can this Shadow go over Donkey Kong?
or, is something wrong by doing it?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

*sees the thing about the shiny graphic surrounding him*

Blehh you should figure out how to make the super sonic graphics work on normal sonic! (I mean the stars/sparks etc)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:26:53 PM
Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 26, 2010, 04:50:15 AM
Quote from: songeflemy on December 26, 2010, 04:38:18 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 25, 2010, 10:57:44 PM
*Takes a peek at God PSAs in the Official God PSA Topic*
......
*Takes a look at Super Shadow*
.....
Needs to be more broken....Honestly at the moment he can't kill particularly well at all @.@  However everything works at least...

Once I do the animations it'll be done.  After that I'll create this into a full package (so it'll be noob friendly).  I'll include a CSP, name, battle portrait, the works ;)

Perhaps some recolors.
That's my department!

Indeed it is my good man!  I still have your Viewtiful Joe recolour pack (heck I even said in the Readme of my Viewtiful Joe V1 "Make sure to download 2DaMax92's recolour pack).  So I'm leaving it up to you my good sir ;)  I'll create the original CSPs for Shadow and Hyper Shadow though.




Well, if you're doing CSPs, could you please start with these ones?

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/861/shadowbig.png

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2401/shadowsmall.png



Quote from: songeflemy on December 26, 2010, 10:20:32 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 09:06:17 PM
Just when I already made one @.@  I'll put both in there anyways ;)

For realz? Can I see?

Actually, going back to look, the one you put up is MUCH better.  My one came out pretty poor :-\

However, Super/Hyper/whatevayacallit Shadow is almsot done.  I literally just need to change a couple of the voice clips so that they go better with the David Humphrey voice hex.

hey ur shadow is awesome rely but can u change the homing attack? (I also prefer chaos blast) can u put something diferent because shadow`s homing attack is awesome but is too like sonic. is just a sugest
PS: UR SHADOW WORKS OVER DONKEY IS AWESOME I think u gonna do it over Dk

Death to all who oppose to me...

Quote from: Shadow1794 on December 27, 2010, 02:48:03 PM
hey ur shadow is awesome rely but can u change the homing attack? (I also prefer chaos blast) can u put something diferent because shadow`s homing attack is awesome but is too like sonic. is just a sugest
PS: UR SHADOW WORKS OVER DONKEY IS AWESOME I think u gonna do it over Dk

You know funnily enough, Shadow is in fact very similar to Sonic in a number of ways (Homing attack being one of them).  So know I won't change it.  Also, what the heck are you talking about "UR SHADOW WORKS OVER DONKEY IS AWESOME"?  I haven't made a Shadow over Donkey Kong and don't plan on doing so.  If you wanna get a Shadow over Donkey Kong, go talk to Maveric Pro about it, since he's the one doing it.

^LOL, dont be rough on him, hes a n00b. SO BE MOAR ROUGH!!! :rage:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601