SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47




LOL, swag is a minimeme(hehe,imadethatup), it doesnt truely count. pingas...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
I think Sparta is a pretty cool guy. Eh kicks people ito a pit and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think You is a pretty cool guy. Eh will die alone and doesn't afraid of anything. :af:

Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 24, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
I think Sparta is a pretty cool guy. Eh kicks people ito a pit and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think You is a pretty cool guy. Eh will die alone and doesn't afraid of anything. :af:

Haven't seen you in a while ^^ 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 24, 2011, 09:55:43 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 24, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
I think Sparta is a pretty cool guy. Eh kicks people ito a pit and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think You is a pretty cool guy. Eh will die alone and doesn't afraid of anything. :af:

Haven't seen you in a while ^^ 

To be honest, I've quit hacking and don't come back here too often. The only times I stop by is to see if you posted anything new nowadays, seeing as I love your custom animations and creative moveset ideas. I'm hoping you were happy to see me and not disappointed I'm still here :P

Thank you very much ^^ That's very nice of you.  It's definitely nice to see you.  Here's my order of projects I have planned:

- Cloud Strife (about 85-90% complete, a quick but polished revamp project)
- Deadpool (about 45% complete)
- Viewtiful Joe V2 (to polish the animations, create new moves, refine the balance and most importantly reduce the overall file size)
- Black Knight (I promised a while a go that I would make a Fire Emblem Black Knight PSA for my best friend so it takes priority over Goku).
- Goku (long term project but risky due to Falcon's meh file size limit)
- Deoxys (wanted to do a Pokemon PSA of one of Aafyre's amazing vertexes and this won't take too long either).
- Request...

Oh, you might not do Goku on Falcon?

*cough*Lucarioport*cough*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I gotta say, DAT cloud is AMA-ZING. Your getting good at this :af2:

Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 24, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
I think Sparta is a pretty cool guy. Eh kicks people ito a pit and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think You is a pretty cool guy. Eh will die alone and doesn't afraid of anything. :af:
Dat wasn't nice.... D:

Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 11:43:50 PM
Quote from: 14fanofanime on January 24, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 24, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
I think Sparta is a pretty cool guy. Eh kicks people ito a pit and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think You is a pretty cool guy. Eh will die alone and doesn't afraid of anything. :af:
Dat wasn't nice.... D:
Just kidding :D

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I think that the Cinimatic Mode for V. Joe should be the Final Smash. I think that would also help with the file size. Also change the DownB, I swear I probably could have covered all of Final D by mashing it.

I am excited to check out your new cloud. If only Cloud weren't over Ike. Ike is so beast already! We need that clone engine already.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

The people have spoken.... and for some reason they want Cloud to have pineapples...

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 25, 2011, 04:54:55 AM
We need that clone engine already.
^This...I perfer Cloud over someone else other than DK because I play with DK... But im fine with him being over Ike... >.>"
FC:4898-8419-2778