SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

not near perfect but a better working shadow then TheWill´s and sry for i needed to remove N-B to down-B Air but no other chose for get it to work until i learn abit more about PSAs
right now i try to find out how i can fix the jumps so he can jump 2x over donkey but not really a guide for that and also make the chaos warps limited only one chaos warp (not side-b air one) and make Up-B abit higher right now over Donkey kong is it low
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

btw i edited the NOGUN with Chaos control becoz that one with GUn over DK. not working with guns only the weak bombs i also making one with nogun/no CC if someone like that in V2 but atleast chaos control working i will maybe also add afew new things in v2
win1,2,3 and
EscapeAir/EscapeF/EscapeB/EscapeA
and afew bug fixes atleast 2xjump bug fix as soon i know how to fix it ofc in v2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: spiritpyros on January 28, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
please may I make som changes to cloud

I'm not the one you should be asking to be honest.  I got permission from .Fade and haloedhero to do this and it's highly unlikely that .Fade is gonna give anyone else permission.  He even said that normally he wouldn't let anyone edit any of his projects.

i think i know how i can fix 2xjump and maybe unlimited up-B but i needing a older version of TheWill´s shadow i remember in one of the older versions worked 2xjump and limited up-B if someone still got a older version PM me from version 1-11 i think it was version 11 or 10 but i am unsure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ur saying that ur using his PSA???
cuz otherwise i dnt see any reason for permission...

Quote from: jokekid on January 28, 2011, 09:49:02 PM
ur saying that ur using his PSA???
cuz otherwise i dnt see any reason for permission...
nope i used 100% SDo0m BaLaNcE InFiNaTuM´s shadow PSA on Shadow over DK v1 but maybe in v2 i will use afew things from TheWill´s Shadow over Donkey kong like fix the 2x jump from one of his older versions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Since I can't really tell from the videos I'll just ask.  Are you extending Cloud's hitboxes to match his upscaled sword?  It just doesn't fit when the last 1/3 of his sword is nothing but air  :notimp:

Btw, you've got some awesome hacks here.  Keep it up. I've got some suggestions for Goku I'll post when you're closer to working on him.

my message was meant for sDoom, for his cloud psa, sry for not quoting ^^

Quote from: Gaia on January 28, 2011, 10:34:39 PM
Since I can't really tell from the videos I'll just ask.  Are you extending Cloud's hitboxes to match his upscaled sword?  It just doesn't fit when the last 1/3 of his sword is nothing but air  :notimp:

Yes.  Since I'm using the AC Cloud model, the hitboxes go with that sword.  However, the hitoboxes may actually scale themselves down (it depends on whether the sword was made big by bone scaling or not I think).

Quote from: jokekid on January 28, 2011, 09:49:02 PM
ur saying that ur using his PSA???
cuz otherwise i dnt see any reason for permission...

I'm using haloedhero's and .Fade's PSAs as a basis for mine yes and adding a lot of my own moves.  Hence why this is a revamp.

Quote from: SDo0m BaLaNcE InFiNaTuM on January 28, 2011, 10:50:31 PM
Quote from: Gaia on January 28, 2011, 10:34:39 PM
Since I can't really tell from the videos I'll just ask.  Are you extending Cloud's hitboxes to match his upscaled sword?  It just doesn't fit when the last 1/3 of his sword is nothing but air  :notimp:

Yes.  Since I'm using the AC Cloud model, the hitboxes go with that sword.  However, the hitoboxes may actually scale themselves down (it depends on whether the sword was made big by bone scaling or not I think).

(since I'm not sure how I got my message inside the quote box : My message here on down :P)
Sweet! And with that I'm sold on this PSA.

^to post outside the quote, just type after the  [/quote]

good news for this Shadow over DK i found out how i can Limit up-B over DK and also Black Tornado/Chaos warp after Black Tornado on N-B over DK now just fix 2x jump and make up-B so you come higher up
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later