SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

lol, so Sdoom... when is cloud going to be released?
I NEED IT.... (puts zombie face) xd

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 03:41:39 PM
lol, so Sdoom... when is cloud going to be released?
I NEED IT.... (puts zombie face) xd

You do realise that I've only been working on it since last week right? ¬_¬

Honestly, be patient. 


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 05:43:07 PM
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 03:41:39 PM
lol, so Sdoom... when is cloud going to be released?
I NEED IT.... (puts zombie face) xd

You do realise that I've only been working on it since last week right? ¬_¬

Honestly, be patient. 
I was just wondering.... :(

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 07:47:30 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 05:43:07 PM
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 03:41:39 PM
lol, so Sdoom... when is cloud going to be released?
I NEED IT.... (puts zombie face) xd

You do realise that I've only been working on it since last week right? ¬_¬

Honestly, be patient. 
I was just wondering.... :(

Hmm...well to be honest I'm not entirely sure at the moment.  Climhazzard was much more of a pain to work with than I thought (and I'm still working on it even now however, all it is now is hitbox tweaks).  I really hope that Meteorain won't take as long (that's the next special I shall be working on).  Here's what I have to do as regards to Cloud:

Down Special Ground - Meteorain (4 seperate animations+subactions)
Down Special Air - Aerial Fang (very simple)
Down Special Air 2 - Omnislash Version 5 (attack isn't too hard, but the animation will be)
All three taunts (complex animations)
All three victory poses (again, complex animations)

And then after that I just need to polish up everything to make it well rounded in all aspects.

Apologies for sounding like an ass :P


No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

this is me who making the shadow :D
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?
this is me who making the shadow over DK :D i am working on the bugs i just posted it here since i used SDo0m InCaRnAtion´s shadow over DK
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

Straight to V1 for this one.

V2 will be fixed 2x jumps and higher UP-B and i will make two versions too one with limited chaos warps and a other with unlimited chaos warps
right now i got these two versions but 2xjumps not working and low Up-B
i am working on the up-B right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: jokekid on January 29, 2011, 11:34:28 AM
^to post outside the quote, just type after the  

Ah, lesson learned.  Thanks.

Sdoom, I'm not sure if this is possible but something you could try to do for Cloud that would give him some extra validity to his character is implementing a Limit Break for him.  In the Final Fantasies the characters get their super attacks from taking so much damage so what you could attempt to do is attach his final smash to one of his taunts after taking, lets say, 300 damage.  In other words, Cloud gets up to 300 damage then you press up taunt and he uses his final smash (preferably his Omnislash animated the same as it is on 7), but only once.  After that you have to wait till 300 on the next life to use it.  Perhaps instead of the up-taunt it could just register as though you have fallen far enough behind in lives, as the game already does, and you simply start glowing as though you had gotten the smash ball.

One other suggestion I have for a move for him is when you're grounded and use his up B it should be his Finishing Touch directly from 7.  All it would have to do is send a wind type gush around him that blows anyone near you away.  Here's a video showing the move: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7174314086379402771#.

I can't wait to see how this comes out in the end and hopefully you can pull off this attachment of the final smash to damage.  Hell, if every character had that option the final smashes could actually be smoothly implented without relying on that annoying smash ball.

Hey SD, I've ported ZSS over to wolf for a Din psa I'm making, do I use ZSS's Bones or Wolfs?

Quote from: mariodk on January 29, 2011, 08:21:15 PM
this is me who making the shadow :D
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?
this is me who making the shadow over DK :D i am working on the bugs i just posted it here since i used SDo0m InCaRnAtion´s shadow over DK
He meant if he's gonna release a Beta for Cloud the way he released a Beta for Shadow on SONIC.
ALso, keep your stuff in your thread, this is SDo0m's

i know this is SDo0m's Thread but after all is it his shadow i have edited to work over DK so it is also his project
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gaia on January 29, 2011, 10:17:29 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 29, 2011, 11:34:28 AM
^to post outside the quote, just type after the  

Ah, lesson learned.  Thanks.

Sdoom, I'm not sure if this is possible but something you could try to do for Cloud that would give him some extra validity to his character is implementing a Limit Break for him.  In the Final Fantasies the characters get their super attacks from taking so much damage so what you could attempt to do is attach his final smash to one of his taunts after taking, lets say, 300 damage.  In other words, Cloud gets up to 300 damage then you press up taunt and he uses his final smash (preferably his Omnislash animated the same as it is on 7), but only once.  After that you have to wait till 300 on the next life to use it.  Perhaps instead of the up-taunt it could just register as though you have fallen far enough behind in lives, as the game already does, and you simply start glowing as though you had gotten the smash ball.

One other suggestion I have for a move for him is when you're grounded and use his up B it should be his Finishing Touch directly from 7.  All it would have to do is send a wind type gush around him that blows anyone near you away.  Here's a video showing the move: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7174314086379402771#.

I can't wait to see how this comes out in the end and hopefully you can pull off this attachment of the final smash to damage.  Hell, if every character had that option the final smashes could actually be smoothly implented without relying on that annoying smash ball.

I really like the Limit Break idea!  I might make it though so it activates more at around 200% since Cloud is a lightweight character (90 weight, he's the same weight as Peach XD).  That way it's at least decently achieveable (and it's essentially works as an award for surviving for so long).

As for Finishing Touch, probably not since I went through a surprising amount of trouble just to get it to work properly on the ground :-\ 

V2 is out now i find out how i can fix it now only small bugs back to fix
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later