Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788538 times)
SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1950 on: April 09, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »

E-B's voice reminded me of you, SDo0m.
    http://teaser-trailer.com/hop-tv-clip/

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1951 on: April 09, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »

E-B's voice reminded me of you, SDo0m.
    http://teaser-trailer.com/hop-tv-clip/

You wanna know the truly awesome thing?  My birthday is on Easter this year Awesome Face

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1952 on: April 09, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »

You wanna know the truly awesome thing?  My birthday is on Easter this year Awesome Face
    Awesome Face
    He reminded me of you because of both of your similar British accents.

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1953 on: April 09, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »

Happy B-day 3 weeks from now XD

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1954 on: April 09, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »

I would like to say that I love the new V. Joe update. I do agree that the Down Special (Air) and Neutral Special (Air) would make more sense switched but you get used to it eventually.

I'll try to have that updated model up tonight in celebration of his release! Wink

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1955 on: April 09, 2011, 03:05:35 PM »

I'll try to have that updated model up tonight in celebration of his release! Wink

Happy Face Awesome!  And with that I'm also grouping together ideas for your moveset Smiley  I'll hopefully post it today.

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1956 on: April 09, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »

You know what would be good? A model of movie fan joe(at least this was his name at red hot rumble, but I know it's his normal form) for captain falcon.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1957 on: April 09, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »

So guys, is the moveset freeze-free? Or not yet?

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1958 on: April 09, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

So guys, is the moveset freeze-free? Or not yet?
    Yep, he already uploaded a freeze-proof VJ a while ago

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1959 on: April 09, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »

Yep, he already uploaded a freeze-proof VJ a while ago
    K, just wanted to make sure.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1960 on: April 10, 2011, 01:16:46 AM »

SDo0m, sorry for my comments not listing good points... So this one's for the good points about the move set. Tongue

Shocking Pink... That's a great idea, I love how it works, only odd thing is, it gives him super armor... But, this makes it useful, and it does great damage too.

Voomerrang is a great projectile, very fast, although it has cooldown time, which is good, unlike version 1 where he could keep going "YESZ YESZ YESZ YESZ" over and over.

The up B is neat, it's a bit like a cross between Fox's, and Pikachu's. Tongue

The down B ground, while VERY hard to land (as I said before, with good reason), it's a great idea, although... It seems a little bit unfair for those with a lot of lag... Although, I have no idea if it can punish any moves a slow character has either... Eh, either way, it's a fair way to put in time slowing, plus if you land it, it gives Air Joe more use. Tongue

Speaking of Air Joe... I haven't found a lot of uses for it attack wise... But, it does slow your fall down, so you can kinda stall with it... On a random note, it's a nightmare for Pit's recovery. XD

Red Hot Kick, a bit like a less powerful, but over all more useful Falcon Kick, since it bounces you up a bit, and it's fast, you can also kinda use it to recover sometimes, if you're knocked high.

I LOVE neutral air, it's a great approach move, very fast, and helps start small combos, like neutral air to AAA, and, at high percentages, it can be used as a mini spike, it can kill those with a bad recovery... All and all, a good move.

AAA is a pretty good jab honestly, not too easy to break out of like some, animations might be a bit stiff, but the move itself is good.

Forward smash makes a great punishing move, I guess up smash does too, but I feel forward smash is better, since it knocks them off stage, rather then upward, I think Joe does better horizontally, since his air kill moves are forward air, and back air.

Speaking of those moves, they're very reliable, fast, have good knock back, and have lasting hit boxes, over all good moves.

I admit I'm a bit iffy with down air... It seems to have a deceptive hit box, and by that, I mean it seems smaller then what you would think, it's not a move to use off stage, Since, form what I've seen, it doesn't spike, plus if you use it on stage it leaves you a bit open... Although, it is a good way to get to the ground quicker, so I guess that's a good use for it, to avoid star KOs.

Up air, is like a better version of Falcon's, it's faster, and has comboblility, the only down side compared to Falcon's is, it has a bit less range... But's it's Joe the epic midget, so yeah, that would be why. Tongue

All and all, this PSA is a keeper, much better then Falcon, not only move set wise, but character wise, nice work as always SDo0m. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1961 on: April 10, 2011, 03:45:00 AM »

SDo0m, sorry for my comments not listing good points... So this one's for the good points about the move set. Tongue

Shocking Pink... That's a great idea, I love how it works, only odd thing is, it gives him super armor... But, this makes it useful, and it does great damage too.

Voomerrang is a great projectile, very fast, although it has cooldown time, which is good, unlike version 1 where he could keep going "YESZ YESZ YESZ YESZ" over and over.

The up B is neat, it's a bit like a cross between Fox's, and Pikachu's. Tongue

The down B ground, while VERY hard to land (as I said before, with good reason), it's a great idea, although... It seems a little bit unfair for those with a lot of lag... Although, I have no idea if it can punish any moves a slow character has either... Eh, either way, it's a fair way to put in time slowing, plus if you land it, it gives Air Joe more use. Tongue

Speaking of Air Joe... I haven't found a lot of uses for it attack wise... But, it does slow your fall down, so you can kinda stall with it... On a random note, it's a nightmare for Pit's recovery. XD

Red Hot Kick, a bit like a less powerful, but over all more useful Falcon Kick, since it bounces you up a bit, and it's fast, you can also kinda use it to recover sometimes, if you're knocked high.

I LOVE neutral air, it's a great approach move, very fast, and helps start small combos, like neutral air to AAA, and, at high percentages, it can be used as a mini spike, it can kill those with a bad recovery... All and all, a good move.

AAA is a pretty good jab honestly, not too easy to break out of like some, animations might be a bit stiff, but the move itself is good.

Forward smash makes a great punishing move, I guess up smash does too, but I feel forward smash is better, since it knocks them off stage, rather then upward, I think Joe does better horizontally, since his air kill moves are forward air, and back air.

Speaking of those moves, they're very reliable, fast, have good knock back, and have lasting hit boxes, over all good moves.

I admit I'm a bit iffy with down air... It seems to have a deceptive hit box, and by that, I mean it seems smaller then what you would think, it's not a move to use off stage, Since, form what I've seen, it doesn't spike, plus if you use it on stage it leaves you a bit open... Although, it is a good way to get to the ground quicker, so I guess that's a good use for it, to avoid star KOs.

Up air, is like a better version of Falcon's, it's faster, and has comboblility, the only down side compared to Falcon's is, it has a bit less range... But's it's Joe the epic midget, so yeah, that would be why. Tongue

All and all, this PSA is a keeper, much better then Falcon, not only move set wise, but character wise, nice work as always SDo0m. Smiley

Thank you my good man ^^  About the D Air, I've now tweaked it so that it drags the opponent down with you so it can be used like a suicidal move.  But I'm really glad you're enjoying the moveset Smiley

Now, without further ado, let me show you guys what I have for Beyond's moveset!

Travis Touchdown - BeyondYou's Moveset
    You were expecting Dante weren't you =P?
    The Crownless King and ultimate otaku assassin joins the brawl in style!  With his trusty Blood Berry beam katana in hand, he's ready to slice and dice through his opponents in a crazy number of ways. 

Size - 7/10 A standardly tall character.  Normal human size.
    Running Speed - 6/10 Decent running speed, not amazing
    Air Speed - 6/10 Again, decent but nothing special
    Jump Height - 6/10 Decently high jumps.  Both jumps give him the same amount of height.
    Weight - 100 (Middleweight/Heavyweight)

Now Travis has a main gimmick that is centred around his Neutral B.

Neutral B: Stance Change - Allows Travis to change the position in which he holds his katana.  He can either hold it high or low and depending on his stance, his ground normal attacks vary.  In high stance, his normals are generally fast but weak.  In low stance they are strong but slow.  As well as this, he has seperate Waiting and Running animations to go with each stance.  0%

High Stance Attacks

AAA - A fast 5 hit combo attack.  He starts with a quick low kick then follows up with 4 across the body slashes in quick succession.  The first hit of the move has low range so that it is slightly harder to land straight off the bat, but if all hits land then you get a pretty heft combo.  16%

F Tilt - Travis spins his beam katana round with one hand.  Deals multiple hits of damage.  Comes out fast and deals ok damage but has fairly low knockback.  9%

U Tilt - A quick uppercut with his katana.  Moves him forward a bit and has surprisingly good horizontal reach despite being an up tilt.  However it leaves him slightly open to attack at the end.  8%

D Tilt - A fast sweep kick.  Low damage but with a good chance to trip the opponent.  4%

Dash Attack - A forward jump kick.  Has pretty good knockback comparative to some of his other high stance mode moves.  And it comes out pretty fast too.  8%

F Smash - A jumping back kick.  Hits the foe at a lower than usual angle but has fairly low knockback for a F Smash.  Still pretty reliable because it has decent reach and speed.  14-19%

U Smash - A double handstand kick upwards.  Very small horizontal reach, but large vertical reach.  One of his stronger smashes knockback wise in his high stance mode.  14-19%

D Smash - A spinning kick up off the ground (his "get up" move from No More Heroes).  In terms of damage and knockback, it is very similar to Sheik's D Smash.  12-17% (can get additional hits in at low % however)

Low Stance Attacks

AA combo - A slow double swipe vertically with good power, knockback and range.  Think something a bit like Marth's AA but stronger.  10%

F Tilt - A slow, across-the-body slice with good knockback.  Think somewhat like Ike's F Tilt but instead of bringing his arm out, he brings it inwards across him.  13%

U Tilt - A slower but stronger version of the high stance attack.  Funnily enough, it has a little less end lag but quite a bit more startup lag and knockback.  It also hits the foe straight up instead of outwards.  12%

D Tilt - A low slash.  Strong but with quite a bit of endlag so it's pretty punishable.  12%

Dash Attack - Same as Ike's dash attack.  9%

F Smash - A spinning across the body slash.  It's fairly slow to start up but has great knockback and range.  It also helps move Travis forward a bit.  19-26%

U Smash - A powerful jumping uppercut.  One of his faster low stance smashes with good vertical reach and good knockback and it hits the opponent up at a slight angle.  16-21%

D Smash - A spinning low ground slash.  The most balanced of his low stance smashes.  Fairly strong, fairly slow.  17-22%

Shared Moves

N Air - Travis whirls his sword around his body (somewhat similar to how Pit spins his blades for his N Air).  9%

F Air - Travis does a flip then an overhead slash.  Works as a powerful meteor smash.  13%

B Air - A fast backward kick.  Very similar to Sheik's B Air.  9%

U Air - A quick series of upwards stabs.  This move has pretty low end lag so it works nicely in combos.  10%

D Air - A downward stab.  Doesn't send Travis downwards but can spike foes at the very tip of the katana.  11%

Side B: Charge Slash - Pretty much the same structure wise as Ike's Side B, except when the hit connects Travis will do a series of slashes rather than a single one.  In the air the dash can be interrupted by the Up B part way.  4-16%

Up B: Schpeltiger Burst - Travis boards his motorbike and (strangely) uses it's nitro exhaust to propell himself upwards at an angle.  He then jumps off his trusty steed.  The nitro fire at the back can deal a bit of damage as well as a spike and the motorbike whilst ascending can also cause damage.  5% nitro, 8% motorbike.

Down B: Dark Step - Travis gets into a counter position.  If the opponent hits him, he'll quickly evade behind them and throw an attack.  In the air, he flips over the enemy then follows up with an attack.  7% (as well as the multiplier he would normally get from Ike's Counter)

His throws are all based off of wrestling moves:
    F Throw - Travis does a spinning drop kick on the foe to smash them forwards. 9%

B Throw - A backwards suplex.  Fastest of his throws and sends the foe backwards.  9%

U Throw - Travis turns the foe upside down, jumps up then smashes their head on the ground.  10%

D Throw - A DDT.  Sends the foe upwards.  8%

Final Smash: Tiger Maul - Travis transforms into a giant tiger, let's off a mighty roar to stun foes then rushes both forward, then back to maul enemies.  Structured very much like Ganon's Final Smash.  65%

As usual, this isn't final.  It's definitely subject to change (for example, I wasn't really too sure what to do for a couple of the specials).  Hope you like it nonetheless ^^

Plak
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1962 on: April 10, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »

Yay, I never played this game, but this looks really good. I especially love your idea of implementing stances, which lets the user switch quickly between them (unlike Zelda). It could be nice if some moves had built-in , Soulcalibur-like stance change. For example, if you press B during Low Stance UTilt, Travis will transition into High Stance as the move ends.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1963 on: April 10, 2011, 12:14:12 PM »

Maybe you should implement his beam katana switch stance and time for the B.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1964 on: April 10, 2011, 12:24:37 PM »

The moveset is soundin' good SDoom. Grin Love that you incorporated his different stances and the final smash is exactly what I had in mind.

Don't forget to have his signature beam katana charge animation as one of his taunts. If you need help with anything on this man, you know where to find me.

Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: