Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1801375 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2085 on: April 16, 2011, 08:26:10 AM »

*facepalm to self*
    I guess I didn't look at the code properly, don't hit meeeee T_T;;
    Or my weegee overlord will kidnap your VJ psa and beat the [censored] out of him! >=D
    (He has godly beams of death you know)

Though, I hope you have more luck figuring out the posture codes than me X_X I can't make any more sense out of it than Yosamity Sam makes sense at a stripper bar.
    (Actually I think he might do something like that XD)

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #2086 on: April 16, 2011, 08:28:32 AM »

I have a little request ... no, not a PSA request.

You see, you put the movesets of each characters in your OP, but once the PSA is done, well ... you remove the moveset.

I know there's a character limit in posts, but if you still have the rough texts for the movesets stored somewhere, do you think you could add them as a .txt file, either along with the PSA file, or separately and linked to, in your first post ?

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2087 on: April 16, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »

Sdo0m you forgot one thing in op my Port shadow over DK. (and over Marth if you want to add that one too) of your´s Shadow Cheesy
    i will still say it is your´s moveset that is ported to work better over DK. anyway i update soon my ShadowKong V6
    and i think you will be Collab. since it is your´s Moveset (ported by me) and abit helped me with a fix so he can do it "A" attacks/Dodges/Down-B after teleport
    i just did the same thing as i did on my Goku Cheesy
    anyway i just add you as Collab. (as i shoulder have done long time age Cheesy)
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:06:44 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2088 on: April 16, 2011, 09:12:13 AM »

I have a little request ... no, not a PSA request.

You see, you put the movesets of each characters in your OP, but once the PSA is done, well ... you remove the moveset.

I know there's a character limit in posts, but if you still have the rough texts for the movesets stored somewhere, do you think you could add them as a .txt file, either along with the PSA file, or separately and linked to, in your first post ?

I removed them completely so I'd have to rewrite them (and I can't be asked).  I removed them because I make showcase and moveset videos (like the one at the very top of the OP).  Not to mention that I do include hints and tips on how you should start off with the PSA and some basic tips (I did that with Joe and Cloud anyways).

Sdo0m you forgot one thing in op my Port shadow over DK. (and over Marth if you want to add that one too) of your´s Shadow Cheesy
    i will still say it is your´s moveset that is ported to work better over DK. anyway i update soon my ShadowKong V6
    and i think you will be Collab. since it is your´s Moveset (ported by me) and abit helped me with a fix so he can do it "A" attacks/Dodges/Down-B after teleport
    i just did the same thing as i did on my Goku Cheesy
    anyway i just add you as Collab. (as i shoulder have done long time age Cheesy)

Err I didn't forget to include it because it's your port Smiley  If I included everything that gave me credit I'd have no space left for what's actually mine XD And you don't have to add me as part of the collab (in fact I prefer just being credited). 

« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:14:13 AM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2089 on: April 16, 2011, 09:20:33 AM »

ok fine Cheesy i just credit you Cheesy i just have to find a good Victory for Shadow Kong V6 Package then he is done Cheesy
    and i upload the ShadowKong as a New Hack not edit
    i think this ShadowKong is the Final Version

EDIT: Sdo0m Shadow moveset/mine Port over DK. is out V6:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18181
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:55:05 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2090 on: April 16, 2011, 10:01:15 AM »

YESH! ONCE AGAIN I CLAIM
    "The New and Improved Filler Option™ - Includes "Insert_Name" as a special bonus!"
    AS MY CHOICE, I AM THE ORIGINAL FILLER OPTION CHOOSER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2091 on: April 16, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »

Why does Zero have the "Megaman Zero logo"? Are you making Megaman Zero's? ._.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2092 on: April 16, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »

Why does Zero have the "Megaman Zero logo"? Are you making Megaman Zero's? ._.

Because he does ¬_¬

It relates to Zero more than the Megaman X Logo.  All the logos are from where they originate (Zero is an exception for the previous reason and Black Knight is the other exception because it was much easier to find a good Radiant Dawn Logo than a Path of Radiance Logo).   

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2093 on: April 16, 2011, 10:57:17 AM »

Because he does ¬_¬

It relates to Zero more than the Megaman X Logo.  All the logos are from where they originate (Zero is an exception for the previous reason and Black Knight is the other exception because it was much easier to find a good Radiant Dawn Logo than a Path of Radiance Logo).  
    Did you see my PM and posts on the previous page? Smiley

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2094 on: April 16, 2011, 11:24:17 AM »

Yeah.  I'm not sure about the pummeling glitch.  It seems to occur with most characters (one that would normally be the same size or smaller than Falcon by the looks of it).

As for the Final Smash, I'm tweaking it myself don't worry.  Getting the knockback just right though is seemingly impossible because of the nature of hitboxes and the momentum of the Final Smash.  No matter where I place it, where I offset it, how large I make it, there are points where it works and points where it whiffs.  Right now, I'm just finding those ideal points where it works, and completely eliminating the points where it whiffs (so he'll just pass through the opponent if he's too close).

Actually I think I may have thought of a way to make it work.  I'll need to do some experimenting though.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2095 on: April 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PM »

Yeah.  I'm not sure about the pummeling glitch.  It seems to occur with most characters (one that would normally be the same size or smaller than Falcon by the looks of it).

As for the Final Smash, I'm tweaking it myself don't worry.  Getting the knockback just right though is seemingly impossible because of the nature of hitboxes and the momentum of the Final Smash.  No matter where I place it, where I offset it, how large I make it, there are points where it works and points where it whiffs.  Right now, I'm just finding those ideal points where it works, and completely eliminating the points where it whiffs (so he'll just pass through the opponent if he's too close).

Actually I think I may have thought of a way to make it work.  I'll need to do some experimenting though.
    1. Maybe you should either make the hitbox for the grab and headbutting bigger OR make the animation him punching the foe in the gut so the hitbox is lower.
    2. Re: What happened to the pink fire graphic when doing UpTaunt(...I thought that was cool)?
    3. Remember to terminate collisions for NeutralB(Air)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2096 on: April 16, 2011, 12:03:20 PM »

1. Maybe you should either make the hitbox for the grab and headbutting bigger OR make the animation him punching the foe in the gut so the hitbox is lower.
    2. Re: What happened to the pink fire graphic when doing UpTaunt(...I thought that was cool)?
    3. Remember to terminate collisions for NeutralB(Air)

1) Thing is, it works fine on every other character except Joe.  Sure it would fix him vs him, but it wouldn't fix everyone else vs him.
    2) That was an accident that I removed.  It was out of place anyway and wasn't supposed to be there.
    3) Yes

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #2097 on: April 16, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »

I removed them completely so I'd have to rewrite them (and I can't be asked).  I removed them because I make showcase and moveset videos (like the one at the very top of the OP).  Not to mention that I do include hints and tips on how you should start off with the PSA and some basic tips (I did that with Joe and Cloud anyways).
    Well, if you didn't save them, don't bother with it, but I'd appreciate if you kept at least as a .txt file the ones that are in the OP right now.
    Sorry, it's just that even with the tips, I always feel like I'm missing something with the attacks. .-. Or also that I notice late that an attack is two-part, or something like that.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2098 on: April 16, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »

1) Thing is, it works fine on every other character except Joe.  Sure it would fix him vs him, but it wouldn't fix everyone else vs him.
    2) That was an accident that I removed.  It was out of place anyway and wasn't supposed to be there.
    3) Yes
    1. Well ok. Smiley
    2. Oh, I see.
    3. Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2099 on: April 16, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »

1: Next tut gonna be when?? XD (Doesn't have to be soon :l )
    2: VJ will be no match for my Weegee >=D
    3: I like listing things Cheesy
    4: Next tut be to give a character a weapon plz ^+^;

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: