SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

April 19, 2011, 07:40:56 PM #2235 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:39:17 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: sp147 on April 19, 2011, 07:24:26 PM
Looks like Times New Roman, not sure though

*facepalm* Daymn I feel like an idiot now XD  Thanks dude ;)  I just made the new CSP name.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 19, 2011, 07:40:56 PM
*facepalm*Daymn I feel like an idiot now XD  Thanks dude ;)  I just made the new CSP name.
Lol no problem dude

The Viewtiful Joe PSA is amazing but i recently have gone through a new problem. Every time i finish a match as joe it freezes on me while loading the results screen, could it be because i added the voice pack?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 19, 2011, 09:31:46 PM
The Viewtiful Joe PSA is amazing but i recently have gone through a new problem. Every time i finish a match as joe it freezes on me while loading the results screen, could it be because i added the voice pack?

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on April 19, 2011, 01:42:06 PM
Don't worry Soul! I know what the problem is! If you look at the MenSelchrFace.090 in Brawlbox, it's compressed to LZ77, when it should be compressed to None. Just click the drop-down list, switch it to None, and save. That'll fix the problem.

This is why it is freezing.  Soul had EXACTLY the same problem you had XD I'm going to update the link with a fix soon.

April 19, 2011, 09:58:20 PM #2239 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:23:09 PM by dpgthirteen
Oh sorry about that, thanks and like i said i love the PSA i was all ways looking for something to replace Falcon with andwith your PSA I now want to try a Viewtiful Joe game. I even added him to one of my teams in MVC3 :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I'm mad at myself :( i didn't try this moveset yet :( i'll download it now and try it out now! :af: i bet it will be amazing ;)
-

Ok I've updated the download link now.  The freezing problem should be fixed and I've added a couple of other things like Beyond's CSPs, Joe's victory theme etc.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 19, 2011, 10:24:43 PM
Ok I've updated the download link now.  The freezing problem should be fixed and I've added a couple of other things like Beyond's CSPs, Joe's victory theme etc.
The model should be done by this weekend. ;)
I'm not doing it today because I have homework to do later.
All left is side horns and modifications to the helmet. Then I export it and send the model to you to texture it.

YES.
I want SDo0m's persona in mah Brawlz :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2011, 02:18:51 AM
YES.
I want SDo0m's persona in mah Brawlz :af:
Me too! :O I can finally play as my favorite PSA hacker!

This is making me want to revamp my persona PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2011, 02:47:46 AM
This is making me want to revamp my persona PSA.

^Make sure to give him sunglasses like your avvy :af2:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2011, 02:47:46 AM
This is making me want to revamp my persona PSA.
That reminded me that i still need to make that balanced version of mine that's in the vault >.<"