SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

lol fail on my part =P

but i would love a port of Viewtiful Joe. it's fun but many of my friends main C.Falcon. so it's like they'll hate me for getting rid of him.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

To show I'm finished here's a pic and a comparison(both large):
My Vertex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The artwork:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: I just realized in the artwork of Do0m joe in the OP he only has one tooth poking out.
I need to remove (the right)one.

EDIT2: Fixed(Removed the toothe)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: xZedkiel on April 23, 2011, 01:19:53 AM
That is viewtiful sir.
Thanks it took a while, lots of edits, the dreadlocks are behind his head, btw.
I hope SDo0m likes him.

I think there is no possible way anyone could dislike that vertex. It is awesome! ^_^

Just a random thought, but it would be awesome if there was a Viewtiful Joe Size everything XD especially Ike for Dante and ZSS for Trish lol.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 23, 2011, 01:41:28 AM
I think there is no possible way anyone could dislike that vertex. It is awesome! ^_^

Just a random thought, but it would be awesome if there was a Viewtiful Joe Size everything XD especially Ike for Dante and ZSS for Trish lol.
It'd basically be Chibi everyone.
lolchibiSSJ4Goku

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 01:46:21 AM
It'd basically be Chibi everyone.
lolchibiSSJ4Goku
I was actually thinking just SSJ4 Goku before I made that post, but then I remembered Dante made an appearance in a Viewtiful Joe game.

Hey SDo0m... I found out something funny...

Behold... Viewtiful Ganon! All you have to do is rename the bone YRotN, to NewNode01... This doesn't come without glitches of course, anyway, on to more pictures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I honestly never knew that SDo0m's persona had dreadlocks O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol.

On another useful note, apparently V. Joe works on Ike and Marth with no glitches, the exception being the Final Smash only does the first hit. I got this info from friends so I haven't confirmed it personally.

Sdoom, i really hope your Sonic PSA shines (like every other PSA you have done xp), what disturbs me a little, is that Sonic could lack fame due to your (Mega Falconic awesome) Shadow.
PD: Try using VJ in shadow moses island :)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 12:52:46 AM
To show I'm finished here's a pic and a comparison(both large):
My Vertex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The artwork:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: I just realized in the artwork of Do0m joe in the OP he only has one tooth poking out.
I need to remove (the right)one.

EDIT2: Fixed(Removed the toothe)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 23, 2011, 03:25:03 AM
Hey SDo0m... I found out something funny...

Behold... Viewtiful Ganon! All you have to do is rename the bone YRotN, to NewNode01... This doesn't come without glitches of course, anyway, on to more pictures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's awesome XD

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 23, 2011, 04:42:01 AM
Sdoom, i really hope your Sonic PSA shines (like every other PSA you have done xp), what disturbs me a little, is that Sonic could lack fame due to your (Mega Falconic awesome) Shadow.
PD: Try using VJ in shadow moses island :)

Most likely...But to be honest I wouldn't be surprised.  It's just a simple project to make Sonic more fun to play and a better character.  It kind of introduces a new way to play as him (a faster and even more aggressive way), whilst at the same time retaining a lot of the tools he already has.


i do Gotenks while Sdo0m doing Kid Buu :D this why it is removed from this thread but the moveset is still in Dragonbrawl thread
but i still needing Animations(for Gotenks and still for my Goku)  + the vertex by Smashclash he is making+for sure Ghost models for Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
i will start on this moveset as soon Goku is done
while i making Goku ppl can make Animations for Gotenks if i dont got any animations after Goku is done i dont make him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later