SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: Mariodk on April 23, 2011, 01:06:42 PM
i do Gotenks while Sdo0m doing Kid Buu :D this why it is removed from this thread but the moveset is still in Dragonbrawl thread
but i still needing Animations(for Gotenks and still for my Goku)  + the vertex by Smashclash he is making+for sure Ghost models for Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
i will start on this moveset as soon Goku is done
while i making Goku ppl can make Animations for Gotenks if i dont got any animations after Goku is done i dont make him
Actually, I don't really know if I should vertex Gotenks since he's in DBZ BT 3. Let's just wait until DAE to MDL0 is out, k?

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 03:51:10 PM
Actually, I don't really know if I should vertex Gotenks since he's in DBZ BT 3. Let's just wait until DAE to MDL0 is out, k?
i dont think it will still be possible i can´t find the model inside the .iso
+ also he needing Animations for any Animation a Brawl char. needing if not you can port animation from DB BT3 to Brawl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



>.> I kind of want Candy Beam to be his final smash.... but oh well...

Quote from: Cascade on April 23, 2011, 04:26:57 PM
>.> I kind of want Candy Beam to be his final smash.... but oh well...

That kind of thing would be impossible for one main reason (actually a couple, but here's the main one) and that is a move like that would involve transforming every character in Brawl.  It's somewhat like a throw (and programming a throw based attack to a character that doesn't ordinarily have one is already impossible) except 100 times more complex because in order for it to be convincing, there would have to be model edits and animation changes for each character etc.

And besides, Kid Buu never even used Chocolate Beam.  Fat Buu and Super Buu did, but not Kid Buu.

Down B: Sleep - An interesting move.  Buu falls asleep for a few seconds.  During this period he is completely vulnerable to attack.  If however he wakes up on time, he heals 20% and the power of his next smash attack or his Kamehameha is increased.  0%

on kid buu looks too over powered i think it will just be fine with the healing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 23, 2011, 04:30:35 PM
That kind of thing would be impossible for one main reason (actually a couple, but here's the main one) and that is a move like that would involve transforming every character in Brawl.  It's somewhat like a throw (and programming a throw based attack to a character that doesn't ordinarily have one is already impossible) except 100 times more complex because in order for it to be convincing, there would have to be model edits and animation changes for each character etc.

And besides, Kid Buu never even used Chocolate Beam.  Fat Buu and Super Buu did, but not Kid Buu.

Well I was just thinking, Buu shoots the beam, whoever gets hit is sent to a far off place near a death border, and a piece of food spawns where the character who was hit was standing.... but it's just a thought...

Quote from: Mariodk on April 23, 2011, 04:32:10 PM
Down B: Sleep - An interesting move.  Buu falls asleep for a few seconds.  During this period he is completely vulnerable to attack.  If however he wakes up on time, he heals 20% and the power of his next smash attack or his Kamehameha is increased.  0%

on kid buu looks too over powered i think it will just be fine with the healing

How so?  The likelihood of you even pulling of the move is almost nothing if the player is any decent.  It's highly situational and hard to pull of, so it deserves a worthwile reward.

Think of Joe's Viewtiful God Hand ....actually never mind.  I forgot that you probably never bothered to play as him (understandably).

Quote from: Cascade on April 23, 2011, 04:33:55 PM
Well I was just thinking, Buu shoots the beam, whoever gets hit is sent to a far off place near a death border, and a piece of food spawns where the character who was hit was standing.... but it's just a thought...

But then there's the risk of them actually dieing from the attack ¬_¬

And as I said before, he never uses the move so I'm not including it. 

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 23, 2011, 04:35:39 PM
How so?  The likelihood of you even pulling of the move is almost nothing if the player is any decent.  It's highly situational and hard to pull of, so it deserves a worthwile reward.

Think of Joe's Viewtiful God Hand ....actually never mind.  I forgot that you probably never bothered to play as him (understandably).
But then there's the risk of them actually dieing from the attack ¬_¬

And as I said before, he never uses the move so I'm not including it.  
have played him one time :D but i think it was v1

i will try v2 later or after i am done with Goku right now i am remaking the fitcaptain.pac for some reason the filesize wont go down after removed anything with Kaioken
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 23, 2011, 04:37:58 PM
have played him one time :D but i think it was v1

i will try v2 later or after i am done with Goku right now i am remaking the fitcaptain.pac for some reason the filesize wont go down after removed anything with Kaioken

PSA file size doesn't go down if you remove code.  It can only go down if you remove external GFX.  Otherwise it will only go up.

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 23, 2011, 04:45:41 PM
PSA file size doesn't go down if you remove code.  It can only go down if you remove external GFX.  Otherwise it will only go up.
the filesize got like 30kb more from Kaioken but then i deleted anything for Kaioken it was the same filesize as with kaioken
and 30 KB is much for just coding
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I can't wait to use Sonic New Gen. XD Idk, my friend and I came up with that name for it since we didn't know what to call it lol