SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 09:37:06 PM
Firefox: Refreshes page
IE: Not allowed to download error
Chrome: Same as IE
Rockmelt: Same as IE and Chrome

Something tells me someone doesn't want me to download this T_T
Will Super Burst Sonic be released today?! :O :O :O

Pride, ask someone for a mirrored download. :D

Quote from: SmashClash on May 01, 2011, 09:43:25 PM
Will Super Burst Sonic be released today?! :O :O :O

Pride, ask someone for a mirrored download. :D

Nope.  I still need to do the animations and the key thing I want to do is give Super Sonic a yellow aura instead of a blue one.  It'll be very tricky though.  And don't worry, I sent Pride another download link ;)

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 01, 2011, 09:46:32 PM
Nope.  I still need to do the animations and the key thing I want to do is give Super Sonic a yellow aura instead of a blue one.  It'll be very tricky though.  And don't worry, I sent Pride another download link ;)
Cool and good.
When you do Kid Buu remember to check out that pink ball by DivineOverlord in the vault. Also, are you going to use pink wind GFX for Kid Buu to charge up?

Look at this idea I had in mind for part of a DBZ PSA I made up.

Hold A: Charge up yellow(or any other color of the wind graphic), if you hold it every 2 seconds you gain 1% health. If you hold it for 8 seconds
then it becomes blue wind aura(Max Power Mode) once in Max Power Mode you'll have stronger defense, you'll be a little faster, and you'll be
able to shoot more Kai blasts at a time. Your punches will also be slightly stronger.

More to come...

---
Down B(Air) Just like SDo0m's Viewtiful Joe's DownB since both players will be able to fight each other in that spot.

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 01, 2011, 09:26:52 PM
Super as in:



Which reminds me, the Brawl Minus version has been released (the link has been updated).  Video's gonna be up fairly soon.


Oh I see. That sounds bad ass but I thought you did not want to spend so much time on this PSA. That would be a lot of animation making and adding to make him feel super. Either way I can't wait to test the regular burst sonic when I go back home later, I know it's gonna kick ass!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

May 01, 2011, 10:03:50 PM #2494 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:09:02 PM by SDo0m BuShIn
Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 01, 2011, 09:58:21 PM
Oh I see. That sounds bad ass but I thought you did not want to spend so much time on this PSA. That would be a lot of animation making and adding to make him feel super. Either way I can't wait to test the regular burst sonic when I go back home later, I know it's gonna kick ass!

Not really.  A lot of them I can just take from his Final Smash.  And there are only a couple that I actually have to make.  And also, once I start getting into a project I usually spend however long I want on it XD

Oh and here's the video of the Minus version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7AQx49I0w

Go to 9:03 for the most epic kill ever...

SDo0m, not to offend you in anyway at all, but why does everything you make freeze my game? lookie here:
Burst Sonic: Up B freezes game
Viewtiful Joe: Freezes before I am at the CSS
Shadow: Didn't even download cuz I like sonic
Cloud: He froze it after like a week and I don't know why.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: TheMaskedBoy96 on May 01, 2011, 10:52:04 PM
SDo0m, not to offend you in anyway at all, but why does everything you make freeze my game? lookie here:
Burst Sonic: Up B freezes game
Viewtiful Joe: Freezes before I am at the CSS
Shadow: Didn't even download cuz I like sonic
Cloud: He froze it after like a week and I don't know why.
Ahh, GSlasher. What version of the game are you using?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

uhhhh I didn't even know there was deferent versions. you mean like Brawl+, Brawl- and all that? cuz I am using my own codes
Professor is best Nichijou character.

None of his PSA's ever froze mine. Not even my PAL disc froze.. You sure you're doing everything right gslasher?
(just to make sure)

yeah, everything on Burst Sonic worked except for his Up B.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Awkward. I have had no problems just now.. Sdoom will have to continue this cause i have no idea what causes this.

Well if it doesnt even freeze PAL discs, then Im afraid somethings up with your Brawls. Why dont you ask your older bro to you help out?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on May 01, 2011, 11:22:29 PM
Well if it doesnt even freeze PAL discs, then Im afraid somethings up with your Brawls. Why dont you ask your older bro to you help out?
Addition: Or ask your doctor.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 01, 2011, 11:26:26 PM
Addition: Or ask your doctor.
lol funny cuz my docter doez hack brawlz
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Hey sdoom do you plan on making brawl minus versions of your other Psas such as cloud and viewtiful Joe?