SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

spiderman beta?  :yay:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

*breathes a sigh of relief*

For a second there, I thought Spidey was going to be joining Deadpool. Definitely going to be looking forward to this ;D

i hope you include the shiek spiderman texture too becuase its better than using normal shiek xD also will the down B be  on the beta?and not changing to zelda?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 07, 2011, 06:55:10 AM
i hope you include the shiek spiderman texture too becuase its better than using normal shiek xD also will the down B be  on the beta?and not changing to zelda?

Yes the Down B will be in the beta :)  And yeah I'll include that texture and I'll use a fixed version (the one in the BrawlVault only half works).



So what happened to Arthur then? I mean, I'm still hyped for Spiderman, but, you know...

July 07, 2011, 12:23:10 PM #3620 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:24:10 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SuperZelda on July 07, 2011, 12:21:57 PM
So what happened to Arthur then? I mean, I'm still hyped for Spiderman, but, you know...

Dude, Arthur was ALWAYS last on the list of things to do :srs:  I said this when I made the moveset, and multiple times after.  Not to mention I have no sort of model or texture for Arthur yet.  The moveset is still in the OP.

Ok, it just seemed you were putting him off though - But Spiderman looks EPIC  :af:

cant wait for spidey, too bad i cant vertex anymore, otherwise i could reattempt him... T.T

Damn... I knew Black Knight would have these problems with Ganondorf... I just hope it turns out as sweet as the moveset sounds. I always thought Ike was a best choice for Black Knight, due it being able to be ported.. Perhaps porting Ganon's Black Knight Vertex (The one Aafyre is making) over another character? I mean, it worked for KJP and his Sam.


I just noticed that SDoom's technically making Zelda into Peter Parker.

July 07, 2011, 06:46:22 PM #3626 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:10:24 PM by ShadowMario
updated!!

hair is invisible, only need texture all(need someone who can help with it), and fix the head
what do you think, sdoom??

Anybody know how to make Zelda not turn into Sheik? and Vice-Versa? XD

No but seriously...

Quote from: ShadowMario on July 07, 2011, 06:46:22 PM
updated!!

hair is invisible, only need texture all(need someone who can help with it), and fix the head
what do you think, sdoom??
now you only need to take out the woman phisike and its awnsome xD and maybe doing the eyes bigger and wider like spider man has them?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 07, 2011, 07:28:44 PM
now you only need to take out the woman phisike and its awnsome xD and maybe doing the eyes bigger and wider like spider man has them?
thanks ;D and where is the woman phisike? in her body or in her face?