SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


the animations look amazing  xD also the model is great did you made it yourself? it would be cool to have some retextures like ben really ,carnage,spider-carnage,black suit spider man(this one is easy all black xD) and spider man 2099 this textures would be great xD i cant believe we might get a spider man beta next week  and how is the web ball model coming along?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks great so far, can't wait to see them in brawl.
Just a question but is that sexy spiderman model going to be part of the beta?



July 08, 2011, 04:26:43 PM #3649 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:28:58 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 08, 2011, 01:02:05 PM
Looks great so far, can't wait to see them in brawl.
Just a question but is that sexy spiderman model going to be part of the beta?

Aye

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 08, 2011, 12:37:55 PM
You should think about adding diagonal attacks

If you mean like tilted F Tilt and tilted F Smash, then no.  It wouldn't make sense for their respective moves.  The F Tilt is a jumping kick.  It comes across in one direction and it would look odd in other directions.  And the F Smash is a flip.  How do you do diagonal versions of a move like that?

Quote from: Carnage on July 08, 2011, 12:52:14 PM
the animations look amazing  xD also the model is great did you made it yourself? it would be cool to have some retextures like ben really ,carnage,spider-carnage,black suit spider man(this one is easy all black xD) and spider man 2099 this textures would be great xD i cant believe we might get a spider man beta next week  and how is the web ball model coming along?

Lol no, I can't vertex XD  If I could, I would've made some by now.

Is that how Spiderman Crawls, I thought he crawls on all fours. Unless I'm not seeing something here.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 08, 2011, 04:34:50 PM
Is that how Spiderman Crawls, I thought he crawls on all fours. Unless I'm not seeing something here.

He does.  However, I based his crouch on his MvC crouch where he has his hand up.  So I decided that it would make sense to make the crawl fit with this animation. 

That, and I'm lazy XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 04:36:00 PM
He does.  However, I based his crouch on his MvC crouch where he has his hand up.  So I decided that it would make sense to make the crawl fit with this animation. 

That, and I'm lazy XD

Okay, lol.

I love the dodging animations, that's just because I'm a dodging whore in fighting games, and I know that dodge will make me feel right at home.

Spider man spider man, does whatever the F* he thinks he can, he wears tiny shorts on the outside, oh wait, that's the wrong guy. Spidermannn...

XD

Actually somebody should totally do the peter parker over zelda lol then we could make the down B him turning into friendly neighborhood spiderman XD

Your icon was dancing to the music in your video .w.

Could you make it so down-b does nothing? It would be odd to fight spider man then he transforms to Zelda. But then again that does awnser who the web swinger is :o
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 08, 2011, 06:00:00 PM
Could you make it so down-b does nothing? It would be odd to fight spider man then he transforms to Zelda. But then again that does awnser who the web swinger is :o

The Down B will be Spider Sense.  It's a bit like Shadow's Down B, except he dodges to the back of the foe instead of doing a counter attack.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 06:04:13 PM
The Down B will be Spider Sense.  It's a bit like Shadow's Down B, except he dodges to the back of the foe instead of doing a counter attack.
if you know the person who did the vertex could you ask for some recolours like ben really ,carnage,spider-carnage,black suit spider man(this one is easy all black xD)  spider man 2099 or some other ones becuase if recolours are like blue suit spider man it will look wierd :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Hollow on July 08, 2011, 06:48:17 PM
Hey, SD, did you get my PM?

Yes.  My apologies for not replying.  I'm not too sure how the catching could work.  He could just shoot out a burst of web from his hands which has good range to catch the opponent. 

As for tethers and air catches, I figured that characters attach using their XRotN bones.