SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 06:50:13 PMYes.  My apologies for not replying.  I'm not too sure how the catching could work.  He could just shoot out a burst of web from his hands which has good range to catch the opponent.  As for tethers and air catches, I figured that characters attach using their XRotN bones.
How's that?

Quote from: Hollow on July 08, 2011, 06:52:19 PM
How's that?

Not entirely sure how it works yet, just know that it's most likely the XRotN bone.

Can you tell me why? Because it looks to me to have something to do with either the HaveN or ThrowN bones. Anyway, all you need to do is figure out how a ledgegrab is initiated. Then you can just make a fake one.

Quote from: Hollow on July 08, 2011, 07:23:52 PM
Can you tell me why? Because it looks to me to have something to do with either the HaveN or ThrowN bones. Anyway, all you need to do is figure out how a ledgegrab is initiated. Then you can just make a fake one.

But we don't need to make a fake one, since Sheik already has a real one (he Side B works as a tether) :)

So the Spiderman beta comes out this weekend or next weekend?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 07:54:53 PMBut we don't need to make a fake one, since Sheik already has a real one (he Side B works as a tether) :)
Ah, right. DX
Well then, I'll show up out of the blue with a fake one. XD no point in wasting info.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 08, 2011, 08:02:33 PM
So the Spiderman beta comes out this weekend or next weekend?

I didn't say weekend.  I said, HOPEFULLY sometime next week.  There's still quite a bit of work to do XD

Heh, my bad. Take your time. Good job so far can't wait to see some new gameplay
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hey SD, which of the specials in the final shadow psa was the chargable one? I'm kind of hoping to copy the charging system from urs since all hollow's tutorial gets me is a freeze when I hit the B button..

Awesome job mate, I cant wait to see what you'll come up with Zero when you get around to making him :D

I think I should organise my moveset ideas into "definites" and "possibilities".

Definites:

- Spidey (obviously)
- Dudley (I've done a good amount of work on him)
- Zero (he's the most ambitious out of my projects and would be a fantastic one to experiment with)
- Travis (once I revamp his moveset)

Possibilities

- Black Knight (if I can find a way to work around Ganon's crappy file size, he'll move up to the "definites" list)
- Roy (out of my movesets I'm the least inspired to do him)
- Arthur (needs a model/texture :P)
- "Mystery Moveset" (I'll get to work on writing this moveset up soon)

I'll give you guys a clue about the mystery moveset:  He'll be over Link.

dude, today has been a frigging amazing day for me here on kc-mm, i mean, i log in, and see the following:

-beyond has 2 previews and 1 release
-aafyre (my fav vertexer) has returned with an awesome black knight vertex
and more importantly...
- u show us this amazing teaser of spiderman, with this amazing model and all these mind-blowing animations, i loved all of them, with no exception...

so yeah, i had a good day here thanks to all you awesome ppl... xDDD

Quote from: the joker on July 08, 2011, 10:38:29 PM
dude, today has been a frigging amazing day for me here on kc-mm, i mean, i log in, and see the following:

-beyond has 2 previews and 1 release
-aafyre (my fav vertexer) has returned with an awesome black knight vertex
and more importantly...
- u show us this amazing teaser of spiderman, with this amazing model and all these mind-blowing animations, i loved all of them, with no exception...

so yeah, i had a good day here thanks to all you awesome ppl... xDDD



Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 08, 2011, 11:39:58 PM
Hey SDoom? Can I have your accent?  :af:

I think we'd all like it xD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521