SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

can´t wait to spiderman is done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Could you make his Spider as big as the other one you showed? Other than that you did a great job :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 11, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
I used the Colormecreepy version of Spidy, and it looks a lot better.
http://i.imgur.com/YRKvp.png

That looks great ^^  And yes as dpgthirteen said, I think the spider on his chest should be a lot bigger.  And as far as costume viewing goes, will this video be any help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSit09VBDUE

Quote from: Hollow on July 11, 2011, 01:01:08 PM
So, how does his web work? Do you just shoot forward after you use it?

It's Sheik's wire, ported over her needles (so that it has no floating points or hitboxes) with some animations to make it act properly.  I then just made him move in the animation.  So in other words, the web doesn't do anything except do an animation when I set it to do an article action.  No damage or anything like that.



I'm also having one slight problem though regarding the Up B.  It's really annoying in the fact that you can't turn when you start it.  What I mean is that you will always do the Up B in the direction you're facing, and you can't face the other way if you use it. 


Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 04:05:08 PM
Looking great so far, SDo0m. Though, it seems for balancing, he'd need some help. :o

Most likely.  I wasn't really paying too much attention to the balance.  That said though, every PSA is like that in the beta stages.  If you can tell me a PSA beta that's well balanced and feels relatively complete I'll give you a cookie.

The beta is REALLY close to completion.  I would've release it today, but I want the release to be on the same day as my blog post and I can't make a blog post til Wednesday ¬_¬



Quote from: Overlord on July 11, 2011, 05:41:51 PM
I remember this from that old Fukkireta thread...and thought it fits...
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWCSKheYqM
SPYDAMA

Lol, I'm SOOOOOOOO doing one of these animations for one of the taunts or victory poses XD  But which to choose @_@

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 11, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
I used the Colormecreepy version of Spidy, and it looks a lot better.

that recolour looks awnsome what about a carnage and spider man 2099 recolour? since they have the same phisik as spider man itself
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


spider man is looking amazing and thats the beta that we will get this week? it looks preety good so far and seem balanced
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i need to get to complete the noir costume before u release, so u can make a bigger release!!!

also, any good costume for green team????

How about that new black and green spidy from MVC3
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

ok, now lets see...

00-normal
01- ¿¿?? (red team)
02-¿¿?? (blue or green??)
03-¿¿?? (same as above)
04- symbiote
05-noir
06- 2099??? (this one could work as blue???)

i think we're missing the most important suits for brawl... THEM TEAM COLOURS!!
xDD

and for such an epic PSA, it would be a shame to not fully replace sheik... xD

Quote from: the joker on July 11, 2011, 07:01:42 PM
ok, now lets see...

00-normal
01- ¿¿?? (red team)
02-¿¿?? (blue or green??)
03-¿¿?? (same as above)
04- symbiote
05-noir
06- 2099??? (this one could work as blue???)

i think we're missing the most important suits for brawl... THEM TEAM COLOURS!!
xDD

and for such an epic PSA, it would be a shame to not fully replace sheik... xD

00: Normal
01 - Iron Spidey
02 - Stealth Suit Spidey
03 - Spidey 2099
04 - Symbiote Spidey
05 - Whatever people want to do

I swear, did you guys (i.e. the ones who are making the textures) properly read my request? :P