SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 12, 2011, 02:43:04 PM
Well the reason I asked was the fact it does not look like Spidy went into a special fall animation. Will you be able to web zip then web swing? Or only one?

It doesn't go into the special fall, because I wanted it to only restrict the move that is used.  Basically, if you do a Web Zip in the air, you can do any other move in the air EXCEPT Web Zip.  Same with Web Swing.  So you can do both Web Zip and Web Swing in the air, but only once each.  Look at around 6:11 in the video to see what I mean.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 12, 2011, 02:56:15 PM
SilentDoom, How do I shot Web Zip?

It seems complicated.

At the start of the Side B (the first 19 frames or 19/60s of a second to be exact), you can hold either forward, up or backward on the ground to go in that direction.  In the air, you hold forward or back at the start to go in that direction.  If you hold nothing, you will by default go forward. 

In the release I will include a Readme with tips and stuff.



Really hoping the beta's released today~<3 As much as I like watching the moveset in action, I'm one of those people who can't offer potential feedback unless I've actually tested it out.

I will say one thing, though. I don't think I've ever been this hyped to test a PSA of yours, SDoom ;D Spidey looks really fun to play as~


AWESOME!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

When I saw the taunt with the speech bubble, that blew my mind.


Wow. That was faster than I expected. Can't wait to try it out <3 (which, unfortunately will be later in the day ._.)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 11:35:58 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ScxffDksk Indeed it is :P  As for the webs, I'm not too sure how I'll fix that tbh @_@  The main thing is that there is no "globule" of web at the end.  Normally when he swings, there's a little globule that attaches himself down in the air.  If someone can vertex the chain or something to include this web globule that would be great.
Sure, I'd gladly vertex the globule of web at the end. Can you post a pic of what you're talking about? :s

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 04:04:06 PM
Sure, I'd gladly vertex the globule of web at the end. Can you post a pic of what you're talking about? :s

Well, check out points in this video where Spidey does a move like Web Swing.  If he's not too high up the screen, you can see a little globule at the end of the web which basically holds it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtSBUnBsjU

wut
LJN made a game with Spider-Man and X-men?
wut
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SDoom you deserve a hug :srs: I shall commence

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 04:07:31 PMWell, check out points in this video where Spidey does a move like Web Swing.  If he's not too high up the screen, you can see a little globule at the end of the web which basically holds it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtSBUnBsjU
K, I think I know what you're talking about. Soo where can I acquire your web zip line model for me to vertex?

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 04:21:53 PM
K, I think I know what you're talking about. Soo where can I acquire your web zip line model for me to vertex?

It's in the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac.  The 2nd ModelData in the FitSheikEtc bit