SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Laharl's Fanboy on July 12, 2011, 06:32:39 PMYou should have it in your system folder.
My common.pac is in my system folder.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 06:32:55 PMYeah a spider web shape would be ideal :) It's "sheik" not "shiek" :P Maybe it's like Samus' and ZSS's.  There's some weird thing you have to do with those.  I think it involves the XML or something...
So how would I fix it?
Ok, I'll finish the globule.

I use Riivolution too. It worked for me you need to get a common_en file. and put the fitsheik (or however sheik is spelled) and input it into there. If you still have issues you need to modify your modlauncher to so that it can read the Common_en file. It should look like this.
<file external="/brawlmods/classic/projectm/common.pac" disc="/system/common_en.pac"/>
But replace the folder names occording to your setup.
Hope that was not too confusing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Has anyone gotten the PSA to work with BY's Riivo launcher?

I use Beyond's Riivo pack, which is set up the same as is you used gecko, but anyways, it wont work for me -_____- I replaced the motion file in the common with with the motion file from the pack. Do you have to have it in both the common and in the fighter file?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

July 12, 2011, 07:58:29 PM #3844 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:03:52 PM by MANSTA8
Replace the FitSheikMotionEtc in the Common_en.pac with the new FitSheikMotionEtc and use the FitSheik normally, make sure the common_en.pac is placed in the system folder and isn't named common.pac and it should work.
Also I found dat hidden taunt SDoom.

Alright, I'll try that out and see what happens :/

July 12, 2011, 08:02:19 PM #3846 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:08:06 PM by lYIaXeD OuT
Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 12, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
Replace the FitSheikMotionEtc in the Common_en.pac with the new FitSheikMotionEtc and use the FitSheik normally, make sure the common_en.pac is placed in the system folder and isn't named common.pac and it should work.
I was told you werent suppose to use _en for beyonds riivo pack and it works when I dont use it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 12, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
Replace the FitSheikMotionEtc in the Common_en.pac with the new FitSheikMotionEtc and use the FitSheik normally, make sure the common_en.pac is placed in the system folder and isn't named common.pac and it should work.
Also I found dat secrete taunt SDoom.
I also found it. Nice little secret. Do you want the link to the symbiote suit?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 12, 2011, 08:03:53 PM
I also found it. Nice little secret. Do you want the link to the symbiote suit?

Yeah please :)

July 12, 2011, 08:06:15 PM #3849 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:09:04 PM by MANSTA8
The _en isn't supposed to be used for Gecko, but is needed for Riivo, not sure about beyond's though.
EDIT: :>.>: Uh Symbiote iz myn http://www.mediafire.com/?dh9l5epyr21jhdj

 Do You replace the fitsheikmotionEtc that you see when you first open the common? or the motion file once you expand that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

July 12, 2011, 08:09:14 PM #3851 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:11:26 PM by SmashClash
I got mine to work!
Here's the modified version of Beyond's Riivo Launcher XML to work with this PSA:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ed1es81c3x9s4g0

Here's the common.pac for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l8ue6d3cjkds9tk


SDo0m, I've noticed on Spiderman his polygons aren't perfectly attached which is why you can see invisible lines dividing his polygons...

July 12, 2011, 08:11:59 PM #3852 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:13:20 PM by dpgthirteen
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

what do you do with the XML? I r not have best smarts.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

@SmashClash
That did the trick~ You're awesome, man
 :af: