SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: C.T. the Sniper on July 29, 2011, 11:01:57 PM
But let's not clog this thread up with useless bickering.
please.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love brawl, it really is a great game, I have one sd card dedicated to vbrawl and all psas, vertextures and stages. I have another for project m. I still need to try out some of the other modsets, maybe i'll fall in love with them, all i'm saying is that i spent most of my childhood with melee, and it's good to have an old friend back.

Sdoom, congrats on making it in, I hope you help speed them up a little.  :laugh:
Have fun, but don't forget about us over here at KCMM.

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 30, 2011, 02:19:17 AM

I find it amusing how you think that second sentence serves any purpose other than to prove you're a fanboy. It's like you're saying Brawl, Brawl+, and Brawl- are not fun at all.

It's not ludicrous, for several reasons.

1) They are making the physics a CARBON COPY of Melee's, or as close as they can get.
2) They are changing the animations of the characters who were in Melee back to, or to be closer to their Melee incarnations.
3) They are making the movesets practically carbon copies of their versions in Melee (for the ones who were present in Melee), with only minor changes.
4) The only characters with "new" moves are the ones who weren't in Melee. Namely Sonic, Ike, Toon Link, Lucario, Pit, Snake, and whoever else I missed. With the exceptions being moves on the characters that the people on the project just can't stand seeing or don't want to see.

So basically: They are using the new characters, and the stuff Brawl has in order to hide a single fact:

They are nigh-literally turning Brawl into a Melee 2.0. Just because they think that's how Brawl should've been.

Like ThE DarkYoshi, I don't really see it as necessary.

-but if SDo0M wants to help make it, I'll support his decision, but you will not be hearing me talking about wanting to play it.

Cause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

No matter how much you try to hide behind the Project:M moniker, that M says it all.

Melee
1) Yes.
2) So the top-tier characters don't feel different in terms of game-play. They ARE buffing and possibly changing lower-tiers to balance the game.
3) Look at two.
4) Two again.
The first statement) No one ever said they weren't fun.
Also sequels are mostly like that.

Quote from: U0 on July 30, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love brawl, it really is a great game, I have one sd card dedicated to vbrawl and all psas, vertextures and stages. I have another for project m. I still need to try out some of the other modsets, maybe i'll fall in love with them, all i'm saying is that i spent most of my childhood with melee, and it's good to have an old friend back.

Sdoom, congrats on making it in, I hope you help speed them up a little.  :laugh:
Have fun, but don't forget about us over here at KCMM.
Well I didn't talk trash. No one really was. Theres a difference between talking trash and an opinion and....
Quote from: C.T. the Sniper on July 30, 2011, 02:25:27 AM
please.

Nevermind. Useless bickering is useless.

QuoteWell I didn't talk trash. No one really was. Theres a difference between talking trash and an opinion

@ThE DarkYoshi 
Sorry i was being a [expletive deleted].
I just don't know why people hate on it so much, Brawl is awesome, everyone can have fun with it, no matter how they do it. Except those nude textures........That's not okay.

I can't wait for spidey's final release and a zero preview.

Can we just drop this please?

Let people play whatever the hell they want. No one is forcing anyone to play anything.

Oh, other than those people telling you to go play Melee/Brawl/whatever, of course. Those people should just be ignored.

Quote from: U0 on July 30, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@dRage: I think you're completely misunderstanding my position, as well as the position of most everyone else who has a decidedly negative opinion on Project:M: None of us believe anyone is forcing us to play anything. That is something the mods and other people decided to believe on the issue themselves so they could use it to try to diffuse any situation involving it. Which is -to be bluntly honest- a foolish view.

All the people who are "hating" on it are doing is the same thing as anyone else who talks about it: stating their opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. If someone elses opinion gets you flared up, it's your own fault, not theirs.

I don't hate Melee. In fact, I enjoyed it like I enjoyed Brawl, but changing Brawl into a Melee 2.0, in my opinion, is like slapping Nintendo in the face, rather than making right what Nintendo supposedly did wrong.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i'm eating pizza.
It hurts, Ness...
.....Ness...
Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness, Ness.....


Velen, I respect your opinion like I respect everyones opinion. Only thing I'm asking is to not tell people to just "go play Melee". That line is not only rude, it is also way overused. Also, I'm afraid you misunderstand my intentions.

I would give my opinion on the subject but unless sDoom comes here and says that it's fine to discuss why you like/dislike Project:M, this is all just derailing the thread. Yes, he joined the dev team but this thread is all about his hacks and not P:M. Take Beyond's thread for example, it's constantly getting derailed but he's cool with it so I'm not going to interfere.

Hey guys?! Who else loves Spidey and Zero and SDo0m's work and wants to get this back on topic?  :af2:

Can't wait for a full blown Zero preview, but I shall wait as long as it takes! ^_^ Favorite MegaMan character.. Well, his MMZ version. lol

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 12:48:11 PMHey guys?! Who else loves Spidey and Zero and SDo0m's work and wants to get this back on topic?  :af2: Can't wait for a full blown Zero preview, but I shall wait as long as it takes! ^_^ Favorite MegaMan character.. Well, his MMZ version. lol
^this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I don't mind people derailing the thread.  Heck, this is one of those threads that it just happens in.  What I'm not a fan of though (like dRage said) are these arguments and insults being thrown about.  Keep it clean and friendly guys ^^

As far as stuff goes, this opportunity has made me even more inspired to make animations.  I can assure you guys I will continually get better at animating.  What I do may take a little longer than it usually does, but it will be worth it.  After all, I'll be trying my best to meet P:Ms high standards XD

I was reading all this and now people are doing this again?  :>.>palm:

Meh, nevermind them. I don't know what to say about Spidey, because I'm trying to get rid of Sheik, but Idk if I should put Spidey, not that it's bad or anything, it looks awesome, but, idk  :-\