SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 20, 2011, 10:47:43 PM
Oh, I am required to ask...

will there be a minus version please?   :af:

For Kid Buu, a Minus version would be pretty easy.  Reason being is because all I'd have to do is give him some general buffs in speed and power and reduce the ability to DI out of his attacks.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 20, 2011, 09:38:11 PMAlso, porting Sonic's animations is a pain.  Having to rotate that right shoulder in EVERY keyframe is just monotonous. 
Blame the stupid programmers for doing that to Sonic :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 20, 2011, 08:34:06 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what Kid Buu's taunts will be:

U Taunt - He beats his chest in his standard fashion.  Though it's really more slapping the chest because of Lucario's lame bone structure (I can't clench Kid Buu's hand to a fist).

S Taunt - Kid Buu stretches out his arms, holds them together like a jump rope, swings his arms under him and jumps over them like a little schoolgirl.

D Taunt - Kid Buu momentarily falls asleep

Secret Taunt - ...
[spoiler]

This move loops indefinitely when you use it.  However, it can also be interrupted by anything you want after the move has been out for one second (60 frames).  Find out how to use it, and you will experience epic fun times!

Sexy as [censored] bro! Specially that secret one. I bet it's gonna have to be activated in air or something.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 20, 2011, 08:39:47 PM
. . .

*starts to imagine Kid Buu in a Schoolgirl outfit*

. . .


You and your sexual thoughts.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 20, 2011, 09:38:11 PM

Also, porting Sonic's animations is a pain.  Having to rotate that right shoulder in EVERY keyframe is just monotonous. 

I've never really worked with Sonic's animations, but what's wrong with his right shoulder? Does it not port at all, or is the ported rotation wrong? Just curious... haven't animated in weeks... going through withdrawal...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Hey Sdoom Just a question but do you and DivineOverlord ever plan on working on dante again?
I was looking forward to those updates you and him made as they looked really cool.

Anywho Can't wait to see how Kid buu turns out as his animations are looking slick so far.

@Ninka

Unfortunately both Divine and I just got kinda bored with making Dante.  Bit of a shame I know.

As far as Kid Buu progress goes, I've done 3 out of the 4 Side B animations.  Once I do the Up B, Down B animations and the PSA coding for all the animations I've done so far, expect a beta version.  I predict about a week and a half, maybe a bit longer if I encounter problems.

I know this is a just a useless post but a mosquito landed in my finger the moment i read about Dante.
Then, he flew away when i finished reading the rest of the post....

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 11:58:51 PM@Ninka Unfortunately both Divine and I just got kinda bored with making Dante.  Bit of a shame I know. As far as Kid Buu progress goes, I've done 3 out of the 4 Side B animations.  Once I do the Up B, Down B animations and the PSA coding for all the animations I've done so far, expect a beta version.  I predict about a week and a half, maybe a bit longer if I encounter problems.
that was a fast moveset to make for you :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 11:58:51 PM
As far as Kid Buu progress goes, I've done 3 out of the 4 Side B animations.  Once I do the Up B, Down B animations and the PSA coding for all the animations I've done so far, expect a beta version.  I predict about a week and a half, maybe a bit longer if I encounter problems.

Damn bro you already gonna release a beta? You work too fast, sir.


September 23, 2011, 11:25:29 AM #5006 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:26:51 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
Revamped the AAA combo.  Looked rather meh to me before, this new one looks way cooler:

[spoiler]
Attack11 (21 frames long)


Attack12 (53 frames long)


Attack13 (63 frames long)

I also want to redo the F Tilt and F Smash.  And remember these will look significantly smoother ingame and in Brawlbox

Sick animations, man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


sexy

beta? do want
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

That AAA combo really reminds me of back in the day playing dbz budakai (any of em). It already looks plenty smooth in brawlbox too.

I can't believe you are already about to go beta.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.