SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Yay for stealing polls off of people who steal polls :happy:  

My originality and pure unrivalled genius know no bounds!!



All caps response FTW
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hmm.  For Kid Buu I'm debating whether or not to jump straight to a V1 release instead of releasing a beta.  The only animations I have left to do are the throws, taunts, victory animations and the Final Smash animations.  The animations for every normal attack are done.  The wait animation, AAA combo (as you already saw), the F Tilt and the F Smash were all revamped and I think they're all better and more interesting.  The animations for all 4 specials are also done. 

The PSA bit is where it all gets much trickier though.  Not only will I need to incorporate the OHC system, but also do quite a bit of complex editing (so I've been told by the manager of P:M and one of P:M Lucario's main developers) so that I can get the Neutral B to work how I want, I need to remove his aura ability and hex away the aura graphics on his hands.

Not only that, but the normal attacks will require a lot of careful placement and editing so that they can link and combo properly.  There's a lot to do, so I think my deadline of a week and a half is a bit short.  However, I'm really getting into this and am enjoying making him.  I guess I can't really set a good deadline until I start the actual PSA and hex work.

Sdo0m then you is done with OHC system can you maybe show me how to PSA it cuz now i am Rebuilding the Fitcaptain.pac for Goku V1.5 and i can´t add Kaioken before OHC system
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i vote for the v1 release idea so you wont be slowed down and everyone has the other kid buu beta to tide them over since that is pretty new too and if you needed feedback im sure you could just send someone you trust the files to test and look for errors like Haloed hero or someone experienced
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 11:57:11 PM
Sdoom : Make Knuckles PSA :vyse:

/trolling
There's a Knuckles PSA on Pikachu using the Green Hill import :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2011, 12:10:43 AM
There's a Knuckles PSA on Pikachu using the Green Hill import :vyse:

Look :0 Follow this ---------------------------------------------->The door. :3

Btw, can wait to see a preview of Kid Buu in game.

Quote from: KTH on September 24, 2011, 12:37:09 AM
Look :0 Follow this ---------------------------------------------->The door. :3

Btw, can wait to see a preview of Kid Buu in game.

*Boots KTH out said door!*

: P

YOU CAN DO IT SDOOMIE!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey, SDo0m. Would an animation like this work for that Mystic Combination finish? Then you won't have to use the GFX.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 24, 2011, 01:52:56 AM
Hey, SDo0m. Would an animation like this work for that Mystic Combination finish? Then you won't have to use the GFX.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Imagine using that on a floating platform.

....

You creeped out yet?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 24, 2011, 01:58:04 AMImagine using that on a floating platform. .... You creeped out yet?
Oh yeah. Nvm and nope.