SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I can test.  I'm great at giving feedback
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 25, 2011, 06:06:29 PM
Mainly the PSA.  Unless in your opinion something looks radically out of place as far as animations go.
Ok, I am up for it!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Uugh and of course there are problems the first time >_<  OHC doesn't work at all, Neutral B doesn't work and Side B doesn't work and a few moves are too slow.  Looks like I have my work cut out for me...

I'd be happy to test for you, if you'd be okay with that. I'll give you the best criticism I can give, trust me, I LOVE Critiquing. :3

Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 25, 2011, 08:44:09 PM
^ i am pretty sure he wont let you because you are new. im not even sure he will let me because he probably doesnt know my hacks.
Oh. I'll remove that comment then.

u didnt have to :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mmmm....
I can test it for you as soon as you release it.
I have easy access to brawl players (who play PSAs and the normal brawl roster) and i new well the programming of CPUs.
So i am sure i can give some good criticism about it.
Anyway, good luck with the PSA, remember to try not  to speed things up, generally when you rush something it doesn't works well.
So i recommend you should take a break for a while, but again, work at the pace you like.

thats about all i do on here is test stuff for people so, ill test it

 :-\ No harm in asking... May I play-test your Kid  Buu PSA as well?

I'll do my best to give a proper amount of feedback...

What ever you decide is fine by me.
^3^

I'd playtest, but I'm terrible at critiques.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what are you guys going to test?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


yo sdoom, may i be a play tester? i'd like to test out ur beta of kid buu on jiggly
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 26, 2011, 01:21:19 AM
yo sdoom, may i be a play tester? i'd like to test out ur beta of kid buu on jiggly
:>.>: So I'm the scum of the characters now?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]