SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



I'm probably bringing Jiggz back cuz the Mewtwo over Jigglypuff freezes for me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


the onyl hacks on jigss i have is KJP's offical Jiggs hack :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May I perhaps be a playtester as well? I have given pretty detailed comments in the past. ^.^


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 26, 2011, 01:30:52 AM
:>.>: So I'm the scum of the characters now?
lol dont take it the wrong way mah man!! xDD

its just that i hate jigglypuff with a passion ever since melee o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

My jigglypuff is perma messed up because somewhere in my code thing I put a code that was supposed to help Shadow over Jigglypuff (due to the extra jumps) and now I'm stuck with a puffball that still has multiple jumps but the second jump almost literally goes nowhere.

I'd use a default code thingy but then I'd have to go in and re put all the codes I have in there currently. So Jiggs gets the short end of the stick in my situation for the time being.

The Brawl- Jigglypuff still owns though surprisingly enough. >_>;



Oh, and if Playtesters are still needed, I've got ample time to do it. But I'm just a random kitten so I doubt I'll get too till the beta is out to the public. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Jiggly is actually my main xD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Wow a lot of people are eager to test.  I can't accept all of you though.  I'll be basing who I choose not only on what you've said here, but also on the kinds of feedback that you've given not only to my past hacks but also on other people's hacks.

What the hell is this talk about Jigglypuff? Must be talking about that Mewtwo over Jigglypuff port..

Now SDo0m I could and would love to test, but in all honesty I wouldn't be able to give as much feedback as others cause I would just be too hyped, and say everything looks perfect.


You know, you should choose people who are neutral to DBZ hacks.
Choose a fan and it will say:
Its awesome man! it couldn't be even more perfect!
Choose a hater and you will get:
Its OP man, its glitchy and it sucks, why don't you make zero?
Anyways, i recommend you to have quite a bit of testers, since you need multiple criticisms to see your PSA from different points of view.
Also, with reviews comes suggestions, sometimes, so if you want to get lot of suggestions you should go for the multiple testers option.
I was wondering, why not releasing the beta for a couple hours so everyone can test it, and then delete it until the final release?



<.<....>.>......You should choose people from the Sephiroth PSA...<.<....>.>.....

Man, I'd love to playtest it =D   

-I'm an experienced brawler and probably one of the best on this site
-I will know whats balanced, and what isn't
-what looks good and what doesn't.
-I won't be biased and i'll tell you the outright truth
-I will provide you with as much feedback as i possibly can
-I'm active and not that hard to get a hold of
-I can play for hours and hours, i will surely test him with as many scenarios as I can think of


lol

I would've asked to playtest too but like I.S. ,I'd be too hyped to give any real feedback.