SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 03:20:29 PM
lol

I would've asked to playtest too but like I.S. ,I'd be too hyped to give any real feedback.

Which reminds me, I'll still need that leg XD


Ok, so here are the definite playtesters:

- dpgthirteen
- Wave
- SonicBrawler
- Dark Aura
- Kumari sai
- Master_Ryuk
- Apprentice of Death
- Kagemaru
- Wolfric
- Enigmatic
- Starwaffle

Others that have posted are either "maybe" or "no". 

Oh, I'd like to playtest and give feedback! I'm especially great at DBZ thoughtful/reasonable criticism, apparently. :D


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 07:24:08 PM
Ok, so here are the definite playtesters:

- dpgthirteen
Others that have posted are either "maybe" or "no". 
I won't let you down, you will PM the Beta correct?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 07:24:08 PM
Ok, so here are the definite playtesters:
- SonicBrawler
sweet. PM me it when its ready to test
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll playtest, if you'd like. I owe you ;).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Hey, SDo0m remember that Master Combo Meta Knight PSA thread you made a while back?
I think you'll be able to improve your ideas for him with this on-hit cancel system. That is, if you still want to deal with a Meta Knight PSA. ;)



I won't dissapoint ya, Do0m. I'll give the best feedback I can give :3

Sweet I'm a playtester!

And just when I was about to make a list of complex reasons why I should be one. xD

I'll be waitin on the PM then. And I'll be sure to get you feedback for both Brawl- and VBrawl
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


There is another person whom you should consider. _Data_Drain_. He's a great feedback giver.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]