SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Congrats Sdoom!! You're the best psa maker, and it shows in you breaking 50k downloads. I would like to know if you could try out my Isaac PSA, if you have the time. He is currently in beta testing, and I'd like an expert's opinion. I used a little bit of your coding to fix one of his moves. If you'd be able to try him, just pm me. I really look forward to whatever you make next!! I hope you end up finishing spiderman someday.

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 08, 2012, 04:47:29 AM
Congrats Sdoom!! You're the best psa maker, and it shows in you breaking 50k downloads. I would like to know if you could try out my Isaac PSA, if you have the time. He is currently in beta testing, and I'd like an expert's opinion. I used a little bit of your coding to fix one of his moves. If you'd be able to try him, just pm me. I really look forward to whatever you make next!! I hope you end up finishing spiderman someday.

Well unfortunately I haven't really been playing much Brawl lately.  If I get back into playing Brawl again, I'll be happy to help

Yo Sdoom, would you like the honor of HDing this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
Yo Sdoom, would you like the honor of HDing this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aww yeah! :srs:

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 09:03:38 PM
Aww yeah! :srs:
All right I'll send it over ^_^ And as I'm sure you can tell I rigged the tongue and added more bones for the scarf in case you ever decide to revamp Joe's animations ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:07:13 PM
All right I'll send it over ^_^ And as I'm sure you can tell I rigged the tongue and added more bones for the scarf in case you ever decide to revamp Joe's animations ^_~

That is so awesome bro!  Man I definitely need to revamp Joe's animations at some point now XD

On that note you may have to do some PSA work o-o His added bones cause the PSA to think one of the scarf's bones is the ThrowN and I'll see if I can fix it without psa being needed, but I dunno
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

@kjp
Nah, he is the best. Please go rage somewhere else, this thread should be a happy one.
@pervy
Nice import, can't wait to add it to mah sd.
@sdoom
I can't wait for whatever you make next, I'll also pm you the beta files and stage for Isaac.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:12:07 PM
On that note you may have to do some PSA work o-o His added bones cause the PSA to think one of the scarf's bones is the ThrowN and I'll see if I can fix it without psa being needed, but I dunno
thats is because psa has in the reference that trownN is a fixed bone index the thing you could do is move the trown up until he is in the trown index of CF i dont think it will affect the scarf since we can move trowns and haven freely, of course you will need to put trown in the right place on the t stance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 08, 2012, 09:27:27 PM
thats is because psa has in the reference that trownN is a fixed bone index the thing you could do is move the trown up until he is in the trown index of CF i dont think it will affect the scarf since we can move trowns and haven freely, of course you will need to put trown in the right place on the t stance

Hm, >.> Well that's good to know ^_^ Oh I've sent the file to you SDoom, the PM should be in your inbox ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:29:53 PM
Hm, >.> Well that's good to know ^_^ Oh I've sent the file to you SDoom, the PM should be in your inbox ^_~

Got the file.  Thanks a lot.  I'll probably start texturing it fairly soon :)

Oh that reminds me, you'll need to do the same for his recolors once I get them from Seggy, unless you just want to make them yourself or something >.> which reminds me about this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2012, 09:21:25 PM
EXCUSE ME! :srs: He is not the [censored]ing best and neither am I. He is worshipped because he made the most overrated characters in KC. My stuff gets pushed aside for his overrated crap. And whenever he makes a character, that character automatically becomes overrated. And of course people pay attention to me when he's gone. But then he comes back, and I get treated like yesterday's trash!
KJP.
As much as I respect you, [censored]ING STOP WITH THE JEALOUSY.
It gets really annoying seeing this kind of stuff in this thread. People have opinions, ya know. -.-
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:36:22 PM
Oh that reminds me, you'll need to do the same for his recolors once I get them from Seggy, unless you just want to make them yourself or something >.> which reminds me about this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May I just say, that the rig for the model you just sent me is really, really awesome.  I love how he even has a bone for the V mark on his head.  And the mouth just feels so awesome to move about.  And daymn the scarf has loads of bones.  So much potential fluidity o.o  Though for optimum results I'd probably need to revamp every animation.

Though I'm not sure I can do much with the texture since it's all a little too small.  I can't really upscale stuff, I just add more detail to it.  If someone was able to upscale this to something like 512 by 512 and make the UV map a little easier to work with, then I could make a better texture.  

And funnily enough, I already have an Average Joe model that I got from Dot for Secret Santa :)  However, being able to have the tongue for this one would be amazing.

Congratulations Sdoom for your 50k download. My favorite PSA is Shadow v2, you did a really great job.

Oh and, i know you are a fan of V.Joe, what do you think of the Brawl styled V.Joe i've maked?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.