SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I have a 1024X1024 still on hand o-o I actually forgot to add it back in at the size of 500, because well, his file size is so small >.> Give me a sec and I'll grab it. The V bone was actually for exporting purposes, as if It has a single influence, it wouldn't keep the rig. Glad you like it though
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 09:46:43 PM
And funnily enough, I already have an Average Joe model that I got from Dot for Secret Santa :)  However, being able to have the tongue for this one would be amazing.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! :af2: Average Joe has four more bones than Viewtiful joe, for eye movement and blink needs ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Woah, let's calm down here.

This IS SDo0m's thread. Of course most people will be praising what he does here. It'd be pretty bad if people came to your thread just to bash you, you know?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:56:26 PM
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! :af2: Average Joe has four more bones than Viewtiful joe, for eye movement and blink needs ^_~
But...
Falcon can't blink... Unless he'll be on another character that CAN blink.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 09:57:36 PM
But...
Falcon can't blink... Unless he'll be on another character that CAN blink.

Though animation, like the tongue =.=
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: KTH on February 08, 2012, 09:49:04 PM
Congratulations Sdoom for your 50k download. My favorite PSA is Shadow v2, you did a really great job.

Oh and, i know you are a fan of V.Joe, what do you think of the Brawl styled V.Joe i've maked?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cheers bro.  I like it!  The six pack came out really nicely in particular.  The only thing that irked me was the mouth.  It kinda looked like a monkey mouth XD

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:56:26 PM
I have a 1024X1024 still on hand o-o I actually forgot to add it back in at the size of 500, because well, his file size is so small >.> Give me a sec and I'll grab it. The V bone was actually for exporting purposes, as if It has a single influence, it wouldn't keep the rig. Glad you like it though

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! :af2: Average Joe has four more bones than Viewtiful joe, for eye movement and blink needs ^_~

Man you just keep coming up with awesome stuff!  Blinking via animation would look a little odd, because in Brawl blinking is random whereas with an animation the blinking would always come out at a certain time.  However, eye movement would still be great, since it would be helpful for hurt faces and the like.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 10:04:15 PM
Man you just keep coming up with awesome stuff!  Blinking via animation would look a little odd, because in Brawl blinking is random whereas with an animation the blinking would always come out at a certain time.  However, eye movement would still be great, since it would be helpful for hurt faces and the like.

I can keep eye movement and removing the blinking bones if you'd rather o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2012, 10:00:49 PM
But the thing is that no one would give a [censored] if someone did that to me. I have had it. I got a good amount of attention, but when SDeRp came back, I got treated like trash. DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MADE ME FEEL!?
KJP.... What did i tell you? :srs:

I come back and your still going with this? :rage:

*releases Bear*
FC:4898-8419-2778

Also, you don't see other PSA makers coming in here and being jealous of SDo0m.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@kjp
Pm me if you want to rage, no one appreciates it in any thread it happens in. I know why your hacks don't get as much attention. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I think sdoom is the best, his hacks are all well thought out, animated at a high detail level, have a unique flair to them, and feel good to use. His are like a five course meal. Sdoom's psas are not overrated, they are popular because they are so good, so what if he makes highly requested characters? I'm glad he makes them and does them justice rather than half-assing a lame ported animation moveset.
@pervy
Love it, that would make the best entry for joe, he activates his watch and transforms into viewtiful joe.
@sdoom
Is my entry idea possible?

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 10:05:50 PM
I can keep eye movement and removing the blinking bones if you'd rather o-o

Sounds like that would be the best compromise

Quote from: Nuke on February 08, 2012, 10:10:21 PM
KJP.... What did i tell you? :srs:

I come back and your still going with this? :rage:

*releases Bear*

Heya bro :af:  *brofists*

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 08, 2012, 10:12:10 PM
@pervy
Love it, that would make the best entry for joe, he activates his watch and transforms into viewtiful joe.
@sdoom
Is my entry idea possible?

It might be possible.  I could probably replace the Blue Falcon entry model with Average Joe :)

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 10:13:57 PM
It might be possible.  I could probably replace the Blue Falcon entry model with Average Joe :)

Best [censored]ing thing ever :srs: Hey, does the V on the watch spin? Cause I can make it spinable if it does :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2012, 10:11:59 PM
Things were going fine until SOMEONE had to say he was the best.
Im sorry but and? Why would that matter? What does it matter to you if anyone says anything good or bad to SDoom?...

KJP STOP COMING HERE... Its not good for you... Doesnt make you look good either.. :srs:

You know what i think about you... Ive told you plenty of times... So as your friend, Compadre, Whatever you consider me...Listen to me.... Leave this thread... Im asking you nicely, Please leave it alone...

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 10:13:57 PM
Heya bro :af: *brofists*
Hey bro  :af2: *brofists back*

Seems youve been busy... xD
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 10:21:27 PM
Best [censored] thing ever :srs: I've never actually Played the games, and I've only seen like three episodes of the show, so I really only know him from the fighting games, and your hack, so I really have little knowledge when it comes to him. So my question is does the V on the watch spin? Cause I can make it spinable if it does :af:

Indeed it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qofKOwcBr3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27nFolIpJeY

@sdoom
Cool. Cool cool cool. If it isn't possible it's fine, I just think it would be a sweet entry for a fun character.
@kjp
I'm done trying to explain my points, pm if you have more hate to send my way. I'll leave you with some advice. "Don't go looking for fights, prove your worth by hard work and humility."

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 10:24:19 PM
Indeed it does
:happy: I shall make it spinable, and maybe add the big V to it to be able to recreate that :af: Just tell me anything else you'd like me to do to make your future revamp the best it can be :af2: His file .pc and .pac size are SMALL so he basically has no limit besides the bone limit :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]