SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

He also said it was a robot.

Tron isn't a robot. She RIDES a robot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2012, 06:14:59 AM
He also said it was a robot.

Tron isn't a robot. She RIDES a robot.

but the fighting thig is the robot, so the psa would be for a robot

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 01:11:22 PM
but the fighting thig is the robot, so the psa would be for a robot
exactly.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

So...
You'd just fight as Gustaff? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what im saying is that tron looks more like an extra thingy, i havent seen her moveset in mvc, so i dont know if she does anything besides just controlling the robot...

The robot does all of the fighting. I'm sure of it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 24, 2012, 02:35:57 PM
The robot does all of the fighting. I'm sure of it.
Yes, thats correct, I believe she never gets out of it to fight. I have the game, but I never play as her. So that would be a good guess. It would be kinda cool if he made Rahu from Custom Robo but Id like the ray legend more anyways.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Tron doesn't count.  There's no stupid loopholes like "the person rides around in a robot".  It's a robot. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 24, 2012, 04:50:18 PM
Tron doesn't count.  There's no stupid loopholes like "the person rides around in a robot".  It's a robot. 
maybe its just a plain rob psa :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the Iron Kong would be kind of cool, the custom robo I mean :)
Rahu would be epic too.

If only I could rip from Custom Robo...*sigh*
But yeah, I'm pretty sure the robot will be doing the fighting :D

Hey, here's an idea, put three different custom robos over the pokemon and one of the custom robo characters over pokemon trainer =3 that would be for the bawz!

It's totally robo from chrono trigger. :P

Megaman X
Axl
Something created by Eggman
Cervo
A robotic cat
A robotic Magikarp.

Has to be one of these since he said someone might have gotten it right.

February 24, 2012, 06:29:41 PM #6447 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 06:31:31 PM by Rages A Lot.
Please be Megaman X!!!

EDIT: Oh, wait, I just saw the poll. It's definitely something to do with Dr. Eggman.
I think my idea on Metal Sonic was right.

Quote from: Rages A Lot. on February 24, 2012, 06:29:41 PMPlease be Megaman X!!!
I'm not sure. I think he said that he wanted to make a Zero PSA a while ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.