SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 01, 2012, 10:41:00 PM
Nonono, you're doing it wrong. What you have to do is expurrt all the animations from the MotionEtc, then replace Wolf's animations one by one.

Then you have to expurrt the model, rig it over Captain Falcon, impurrt it into FitCharizard00.pac, THEN rename it to FitWolf00.pac

You can ignore efurrything else.

Once you do that, restart your computer, format your entire C drive, and it should work propurrly.
This method causes my PS3 to crash...
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

^ That happens a lot. you have to feed your oven a cheese sandwich.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 11:08:03 PM
You're a fool for not notice this day in April.
I know its April Fools. I didnt get fooled. Ik this hack works b/c Sdoom video proves it.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on April 01, 2012, 11:29:04 PM
I know its April Fools. I didnt get fooled. Ik this hack works b/c Sdoom video proves it.

Look at when the video was made.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on April 01, 2012, 11:29:04 PM
I know its April Fools. I didnt get fooled. Ik this hack works b/c Sdoom video proves it.

You mean those old videos from a couple of months back of early footage and the Vegeta dance?  

You did get fooled.  Badly.  And what's really quite hilarious is despite the obvious sarcasm EVERYONE displayed you still didn't seem to get that the hack was an April Fool's joke.  So let's get something straight, clear as crystal.

IT WAS NOT VEGETA

Why do you think the files were on METAKNIGHT?  Why do you think there was a Readme with the big ass title of APRIL FOOLS on it?  Why do you think I even included a little .gif of the trollface dance?  Why do you think I placed it within about 7 or 8 different files before reaching the main one?

I honestly didn't think someone could be this dim :-\

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 01, 2012, 10:07:42 PM
I love your vegeta hack sdoom. The wait is just awesome
aw come on... SonicBrawler had to fool me on this one XD. Btw.. i got the Tabuu over Fox... i posted it on the thread where you said "Do not delete this report" and then you put the link. I responded your quote with my link. I couldnt Pm you since you blocked me

My work here is done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 01, 2012, 11:35:05 PM #6592 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:36:39 PM by jasonvalle22
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 11:33:49 PM
You mean those old videos from a couple of months back of early footage and the Vegeta dance? 

You did get fooled.  Badly.  And what's really quite hilarious is despite the obvious sarcasm EfurryONE displayed you still didn't seem to get that the hack was an April Fool's joke.  So let's get something straight, clear as crystal.

IT WAS NOT VEGETA

Why do you think the files were on METAKNIGHT?  Why do you think there was a Readme with the big ass title of APRIL FOOLS on it?  Why do you think I even included a little .gif of the trollface dance?  Why do you think I placed it within about 7 or 8 diffurent files befure reaching the main one?

I honestly didn't think someone could be this dim :-
Ok ok.... Chill Bro... i did get fooled.. Sorry....

Post Merge: April 01, 2012, 11:36:39 PM

Whats the song called on this video btw...?
Vegeta PSA - Early Ingame Preview

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 11:33:49 PM
You mean those old videos from a couple of months back of early footage and the Vegeta dance?  

You did get fooled.  Badly.  And what's really quite hilarious is despite the obvious sarcasm EfurryONE displayed you still didn't seem to get that the hack was an April Fool's joke.  So let's get something straight, clear as crystal.

IT WAS NOT VEGETA

Why do you think the files were on METAKNIGHT?  Why do you think there was a Readme with the big ass title of APRIL FOOLS on it?  Why do you think I even included a little .gif of the trollface dance?  Why do you think I placed it within about 7 or 8 diffurent files befure reaching the main one?

I honestly didn't think someone could be this dim :-\
Whatchu talkin bout willis? I gotz Vageghtah and he wurks fihne
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on April 01, 2012, 11:44:43 PM
Whatchu talkin bout willis? I gotz Vageghtah and he wurks fihne
Can you give me the real download plz? I really want this hack. Thanks. (I hope you not joking.)

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on April 01, 2012, 11:48:12 PM
Can you give me the real download plz? I really want this hack. Thanks. (I hope you not joking.)
you just dont learn lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really loved your April Fools joke. Gotta love the added BRSTM and that sexy troll dance animation.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 01, 2012, 11:34:05 PM
My work here is done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am so making  that my new avatar XD

It just screams NZM :P

On Topic: I didn't believe a word after I checked the calender on my comp :P

Good job to those who knew it WAS a joke and had fun with it. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on April 01, 2012, 11:44:43 PM
Whatchu talkin bout willis? I gotz Vageghtah and he wurks fihne

Brah u gotz madskillz and 4 ur madskillz somone shuld maek a Trunkz hax 4 u to go wiv Vageghtah.

Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
I really loved your April Fools joke. Gotta love the added BRSTM and that sexy troll dance animation.

Hehe, cheers brotha XD  Gotta give credit to br3 for the BRSTM and Lion for the original texture that I just edited slightly.  The animation was me though XD