SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 02, 2012, 12:05:31 AM
Brah u gotz madskillz and 4 ur madskillz somone shuld maek a Trunkz hax 4 u to go wiv Vageghtah.

Hehe, cheers brotha XD  Gotta give credit to br3 for the BRSTM and Lion for the original texture that I just edited slightly.  The animation was me though XD
Whats that song that you used in this video?:
Vegeta PSA - Early Ingame Preview


Quote from: songeflemy on April 02, 2012, 11:34:56 AM
OH GOD!
U mad bro? *snort snort*
(wow, two mems at once XP *head explodes from awesome sauce* )



http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42938.0

Kind of urgent...

I have something special I'm working on, and I want to hopefully make the first release in time for my 2 year KC-MM anniversary.  I REALLY need this.

Glad you got your bomb; I look forward to seeing what comes of it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Loving the look of Vegeta so far, looking forward to seeing his specials and FS in motion :D

Quote from: LKR000 on April 07, 2012, 08:20:20 PM
Loving the look of Vegeta so far, looking forward to seeing his specials and FS in motion :D
Umm...
He was given to MarioDK to finish.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


And MarioDK sadi he cant finish it ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 07, 2012, 09:11:23 PM
And MarioDK sadi he cant finish it ^
w8 what?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I get the feeling it's Bomberman.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 08, 2012, 07:25:22 PM
I get the feeling it's Bomberman.
same but not sure  well we need to wait for a preview somewhere  in the future
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For those saying it's Bomberman, look back at the ramblings of pg 434 and 435

Young Link?
Also, are you still doing Metal Sonic?


viewtiful joe revamp... he used toon link's bomb for him