The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 19, 2010, 12:35:43 AM
im so pleased you made Aang, we really need something better than the ness texture. i think i will make a psa for him. ;D
That would be pretty awesome!
...I don't think I can say anymore about that :D

@Italian, I had a thread over in the texture section a while back, but I don't like bumping my own thread for every mediocre hack I make, So it kinda... died :P

Quote from: DrPanda on October 19, 2010, 12:50:13 AM

@Italian, I had a thread over in the texture section a while back, but I don't like bumping my own thread for every SEXY hack I make, So it kinda... died :P

Fixed for accuracy. XD

*Blushes*
Thanks Dingo :)
I'm glad people like my hacks more than I do.

Anywho... I've finished Devilish Peach >D
Any other suggestions for Halloween hacks?

Peach looks so sexy in that outfit and I'm very happy to see she's not wearing a dress, cause I hate Peach in a dress <_<

Nice job Dr. Panda!

damn her wait animations look [censored]ed up without it though on her legs, shame on nintendo for being lazy animators xD

Jack Skellington released!

Now I need some more ideas for hacks to do next... So please throw out some suggestions ;D

lol awesomeness
Oh you should do the boogy man from nightmare before christmass over bowser xD that'd be epic lol

On yoshi, one of the three kids that kidnap santa
Popo and Nana the other two kids X3

Come to think of it, why not do the whole cast? Or beetlejuice over someone X3 I'm guessing snake or ike since those two have similar builds.

No wait I have an awesome idea for snake XP


Great work on Jack Skellington.  The figure itself is perfect.  Personally, I woulda made the mouth quite a bit bigger.  I think that massive smile that he puts on a lot of the time really characterises him.  But hey, that's just me.

Great job nonetheless ^^

He did have a wider mouth at first, but looked so odd in-game so I had to slim it down a bit... much to my dislike :notimp:

I'm glad you like it regardless of that though ;D


I love the Jack Skellington, really great job! The only two things I would have done differently is give him a bigger smile (but that was already brought up) and make him over Ganondorf (or do a one slot size mod) because Jack is friggin TALL :p. Either way, I love it and I think it looks awesome already.

It would have probably been better on Ganondorf moveset wise aswell, but I don't think I could have done it well enough on him  :-\
I am going to do a One-slot size mod for him though... I just wanted to release it on Halloween :af:

Your hacks are pretty damn awesome.

That Jack Skellington is also looking pretty good, too!

Lotsa talent going on here.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Just thought I'd bump this to get some more votes in >.>