The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: DrPanda on November 12, 2010, 06:41:13 PM
You are right about Ibuki.

There have been a couple of Dimentio hacks on Toonlink, so I was going to do it on someone else... More fitting.
I made base models for each of these to see if they were possible and decided on either Ness or Lucas for Dimentio ;D

But if anyone can think of someone better to but it on, please feel free to say ;)

Good to hear.  I would love to see a good Dimentio on either Ness or Lucas.  There aren't enough good vertex hack on them imo.



Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 12, 2010, 08:57:24 PM
Quote from: DrPanda on November 12, 2010, 06:41:13 PM
You are right about Ibuki.

There have been a couple of Dimentio hacks on Toonlink, so I was going to do it on someone else... More fitting.
I made base models for each of these to see if they were possible and decided on either Ness or Lucas for Dimentio ;D

But if anyone can think of someone better to but it on, please feel free to say ;)

Good to hear.  I would love to see a good Dimentio on either Ness or Lucas.  There aren't enough good vertex hack on them imo.
Dimentio should clearly be done on Lucas or Ness. In fact they have special abilities, like him, and maybe we could recolor the attacks (IDK if it is possible) to make it even more "Dimentio like".

Hmm who is aang over? Toon link? :D If so I might give a psa a try :3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 13, 2010, 12:26:03 AM
Hmm who is aang over? Toon link? :D If so I might give a psa a try :3

yeah, it's toon link. That would be sweet if you make a PSA for him.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 13, 2010, 05:13:54 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 13, 2010, 12:26:03 AM
Hmm who is aang over? Toon link? :D If so I might give a psa a try :3

yeah, it's toon link. That would be sweet if you make a PSA for him.

I'll take a look at TL's max psa size, if it's easy enough to work with, I'll think of some cool moves for him :3  but I need to  fix my Neoxis psa up first, she's my top priority right now. Then I have Dark Sonic to work on after that, but who knows :3 it might be fun :D


Just DL'd Ibuki a couple of seconds ago.  Very nice job!  She looks just like her!

HOLY SHIZZ THAT IBUKI IS AMAZING :O


*Downloads instantly*

IBUKI ON THE SCENE!!

*clears throat*Anyways, fantastic work!  That looks perfect!




*Stands there in shock at the likeness.*


Damn...Just damn, man.

Your Awesome-o-meter just broke.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302